Homeworld 2

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Actually, this is now 'the' game I play during my 1-hour breaks between lectures.
Great game! :thup: Thanks for introducing this haha.

Yusuf Armien

Reaction score
Hi guess I'm a bit late for any of these topics here but just want to say thanks for the help and the info. I have been playing this awsome game for years now and had no idea that it had the mods you guys were talking about, so I downloaded the mods and installed and wow! btw I have a windows 7 64bit Asus G73 SW Tried to load this game several times in the past on this laptop and got real frustrated as you know I could not see the bottom of the page lol, but thanks to you I can now play the game plus mods on a device that does not freeze up on me like my outdated desktop pentium 4 that has 1 gig mem and wind xp. So yes thanks again.

Yusuf Armien

Reaction score
samae188 mentioned that he could build a 1000 ships, I think he was talking about the 1st game with mods, can this be done with TFS? would be awsome cause TFS seems to be building less ships than the original, like I could only build about 5 or 6 mobile refineries even on high setting, is there something I am overlooking?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.