Hosted Maps Thread - Post or Announce Maps at World Editor Tutorials Maps Section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
09-04-2005

Please submit all maps to the World Editor Tutorials Map Section

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php

Thank You!

This is a thread where anyone can post a map that they have finished. I thought I would run this as an experiment, and if the demand is enough then the thread will stay and / or morph into something different or better.

To keep things neat and tidy, please ensure your thread adheres to the following format:
  • Name
  • Genre [Melee, AoS, TD, Hero Arena, Footman Wars etc.]
  • Suggested Players
  • Size [Small, Medium, Large, OR a number like 128 x 128]
  • Tileset
  • Description of map
  • [optional] screenshot
Example:

Name: Blizzard Tower Defense
Genre: TD
Suggested Players: 1 - 6
Size: Medium
Tileset: Black Citadel
Description: The most hardened criminals in the universe are held here, in a jail devised by those that would rather never see such vile creatures set free.

Your attachment must show the name of the map, preceded by the number of players in parentheses.

Example: (6)BlizzardTD.w3x

Remember the attachment limit is 500k. If your map is above this size, use Heavy Locker to shrink it, the link is in the FAQ. I strongly recommend you use this program anyway, the benefits outweigh the risks.

09-04-2005

Please submit all maps to the World Editor Tutorials Map Section

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php

Thank You!

Z

zozoR

Name: Machina Fest v.1.1
Genre: seach and fight
Suggested PLayers:2-6
Tileset:Summer
Version:1
Size:medium (i think)
Descripition:seach though a desert for Machina parts and gold and then after a minute fight each other with your machina, and u can buy abillatys to help it win

Attachments

• machina fest v. 1.1.w3x
    87.4 KB · Views: 555
D

DU_CyNiCaL_oNe

Name: Diablo 2 Hero Arena~v1[1].0
Genre: Arena
Suggested Players: 8
Tileset: Custom
Version: 1.0c
Size: Small

Meet your favorite Diablo2 heros Here In a Duel To The Death.

Attachments

• diablo 2 hero arena~1[1].0.w3x
    66.5 KB · Views: 588
K

kingofdeth

Name: Diamond TD Beta

Suggested Players: 4-8

Size: 96 X 96

Tileset: Cityscape

This map is not yet finished. I just want to see if it works. This is meant to be played on b net. So test it please. 30 levels 3 types of things you can be. 4 spawns.

Attachments

• diamond td beta.w3x
    248.9 KB · Views: 555
D

darkassaisin

name: the land of lordaeron
Genre: melee and custom
Suggested players: 2-8
tileset: Lordaeron Summer
Version: 1.5
Size: large

This is made to be played with people not computers because the gates will disapear but u can play with computers but the gates at the front of ur base will dispear,this is done but if there are any suggestions to what i should add wisper to me on battle.net when i play or send me a private message or post a thread or something i don't know

Attachments

• the land of lordaeron v1.5.w3x
    248.9 KB · Views: 495
S

Stealphish

Suicide Runners 2

Genre: other/original/unclassified

Players: 6

I cant download the update for some reason so this map has not been tested on b.net at all. Could someone dwnload it and beta test it on b.net.

It is an arena wea there are two teams of 3 plyrs and each player has a runner and a small troop(you get more warriors as u play) you haf to get ur runner to the enemy goal to win and at the same time you haf to stop the enemy getting to ur goal.
Theres also a building wea u buy a combo of three elemental orbs to get srtn bonus creep warriors, kinda like spellcraft.

Attachments

• suicide runners 2.w3x
    118.3 KB · Views: 470
Z

zozoR

Name: zo-DoW td v 1.1

Suggested Players: 2-6

Size: can't remember

Tileset: dunno..
a good and normal td; easy in the start and hrd in the end

there are some minor bugs that dosnt do anything to the map, only, the bugs are text feilds cause i builded it over an anti-lag t i created with a freind(thats pretty boring (the anti-lag i mean))
enjoy=D

Attachments

• zo-dow td v. 1.1.w3x
    43 KB · Views: 496
Z

zozoR

Name: Emu power!!!

Genre: frogger

Suggested Players: 2-7

Size 32x64

Tileset: lordaron summer

Description of map: race with emues over the human roads, but beware of the shadows... they are dangouros, who will be the first emu in safety???

Z

zozoR

uups:rolleyes: i removed the attachment on the other i made, cause i wonted to update it (the other one didnt work and thne i could not attach the new version of "EMU POWER!!!" so here it is:)

Attachments

• emu power!!! v.1.1.w3x
    25.7 KB · Views: 462
D

darkassaisin

name: City RPG
Genre: custom
Suggested players: 2-10
tileset: Cityscape
Version: 1.0
Size: large

this is my last map that i m gonna make. you are in a large city that is surrounded by many differnet things. creeps are every where not leting anyone through their lands. there are many other places besideds just a city. there is a huge market place where you can buy many differnt things and there are gambiling type games there too. there is a village and a place where you can fight 5 levels of creeps to win a prize. you can be the mayor of the city, the blacksmith, the police, the banker and the mayor of the village.

have fun!!!!

[edit]

plz report any erros to me by pms. i don't come on as much as i did before i m going to school but i will send you a reply after i m done reading it.

[edit]

ps. sence i just came back i will be putin new versions of my map on the site here. also again i have edcided just to make newer versions of it so ill post version 1.1 after its done.

Attachments

• city rpg.w3x
    332.3 KB · Views: 573
W

wthf

it wont let me edit it (apparently im an invald user
) so ill remake the post.

name: Wthef's TD
Suggested players: 1-9
Version: 1.2
Size: small

name: T H E H U N T E R
Genre: rpg
Suggested players: 2-12
Version: 1.0
Size: small

Both can be downloaded at my website
www.geocities.com/wthef_wc3

G

GODmyballs

Brand new Footies Map - Swordmen Warz!

Well after about a month and help from many people (thanks), i have finally finished a quite well-balanced version of My New Footies based map, Swordmen Warz - Frozen Valley!

It is now v1.2 and soon to be released v1.3 when enough bugs are reported to me.

So please leave constructive critisism, comments, suggestions to either here in the forum or at my email address,
[email protected]

Take a min to two and Download my map here at
[url]http://swordmen.iwarp.com
[/URL]
or
Click here for Direct link to map

Be warned though, there are many imported files in this make, making the file size roughly 1.9mb - so dial up be warned!

Also, if / when you decide to host the game, might wanna go afk for about 2 mins unless you are patient because it will take a sec for others to DL obviously

C

Cxyda

okay finally i finished my TD map ! B.I.G. THX to Darg!

gr33tz Cxyda

Name : Cxyda's team TD 1.0final
genre : TD
Players : 6 - 10
size : Medium
tileset : cityscape

desc. : 2 teams, each with max. 2 attackers and max. 3 defenders.
Westside attackers vs. Eastside defenders and Eastside attackers vs. Westside defenders. The attackers can't build towers! They have to buy abilities for the passing creeps with their 'ability center'.
The defenders have to kill the creeps as fast as possible to keep the 'killspeed' low which affacts the hitpoints of the creeps.

30 levels of creeps, 3 difficulties

hf with my map !
gr33tz Cxyda

Attachments

• (10)cxyda tdv1.0final.w3x
    160.4 KB · Views: 471
F

Fraziel

Hurricane insurance

Hey, if you didn't know, I live in Florida, no less the place where Frances is expected to hit. So I'm evacuating tonight, and I just wanted to put the hero arena I've been working on since April on here, so I don't have to start over if the something should happen. Wish my house good luck, guys.

Oh, one more thing, if you download my game an want to play it, you need the current 1.17 Beta Patch to play it. As it contains some things from the new patch.

Attachments

• forest arena.w3x
    164.7 KB · Views: 471
F

fusionracing

Name: Heros vs Creeps
Genre: Rpg
Suggested players: 2
Size: medium
Tileset: summer

Description of map
This is my first map.

Attachments

• heros vs creeps.w3x
    103.6 KB · Views: 441

Mind

Reaction score
Name: Life in Lordaeron
Genre: LoaP, RPG
Suggested players: 11
Size: Huge
Description:
Many months ago, you heard rumors about a hazardous, mysterious plague which gripped the northern lands Lordaeron. When you did, you were unsure wether to be skeptical or terrified. You doubtfully rejected the idea to leave your beloved homeland, and somewhat anxiously stayed.

Unsure about making such an important, significant decision, destiny helped you decide. The capital city of Lordaeron, which is also called Lordaeron, fell to the fetid hands of the vile Undead Scourge. When you heard what happened to King Terenas, you felt extremely alarmed and terrorized.

You hastily returned to your humble village to try to convince your family to leave. Alas, when you arrived there, you were greeted by abominable, almost fleshless creatures. Your village was plundered, and its' denizens, including your parents and siblings, were massacred mercilessly and reanimated as mindless servants of Undead Scourge, the devourer of their own life and land.

Maddened by grief and agony, you desperatly fled to the south of Lordaeron. Many Undead creatures stood in your way, but your weapon, fueled by fury and hunger for revenge, easily cleaved their fleshless bones, despite your inexperience concerning the arts of combat.

Finally, suffering from grievous wounds and major exhaustion, you arrived in Drandarm, a town near the coast. Amazingly, even Drandarm is haunted by partisans of the Undead Scourge. One day, until something is done, Drandarm will be devoured by the dark shadow as well.

While Undead warriors roam freely across the blighted remains of your ruined homeland, a group of Bandits, intending to profit from the chaotic situation in Drandarm and strip every of its' inhabitants of its' wealth succeeded in plundering a small part of the town…

H

Heaven

Name: World of Warcraft
Genre: RPG
Suggested Players: 2 - 9
Size: 192 x 192
Tileset: Barrens
Version: BETA
Description: A world of warcraft map.

Cant let map here has 2.5 megas

L

Lord Canker

Name: Halo Footmen v1.8
Genre: Footman Wars
Suggested Players: Full house (min 2 max 12)
Size: 60x60
Description: Basically laid out just like any other Footmen Wars map, but there is a massing system and custom units ALL based on Halo 1 AND 2. Do battle with 4 different races to choose from, 4 heroes per race and 4 levels of army. Play as the Humans, the Covenant, the Flood, or the Rebels!!

Over time, this map's version will vary, whereby i will change the attachment to the lastest version

[email protected]

Attachments

• halo footmen v1.8.w3x
    169 KB · Views: 456
J

jordon69

J.J TD

Name J.J TD

Genre TD

Suggested Players 3

Size Medium

Tileset custom

Description of map
Fun but hared
for skild td players or you will loose

orange and brown are ment to be computer so when hosting you have to set them to that. till i find the time to fix it thanx a heap hope you hoste it a loot and if you would like to be on an editing team we J.J productinos are looking fore some one that can host. thanx jordon

Attachments

• j.j td.w3x
    262.1 KB · Views: 459
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.