Hosted Maps Thread - Post or Announce Maps at World Editor Tutorials Maps Section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackAlpha

Name: Hidden
Genre: Arena/survival
Suggested Players: 6
Size: Small
Tileset: Sunken Ruins
Current version: 2.0
Description:

I based this map on the Half Life 2 mod called Hidden: Source. There are 2 teams. The hidden (1 player) and the marines (everyone else).

The hidden can turn invisible, use some other stealth abilities, he can only attack at close range and he can kill with 1 hit.

The marines are much weaker then the hidden but they got guns and they are in a larger number so they have to use teamwork to kill the hidden.

When the hidden kills a marine, the marine simply respawns. But when a marine kills the hidden, the dead hidden respawns as a marine and the marine respawns as the hidden.

Players get 1 point for each kill. The player who reaches 15 points wins the game.

You can download the map here.

B

BlackAlpha

Name: Snipers Elite DM
Genre: Arena/Snipers
Suggested Players: 6
Size: Small
Tileset: Ashenvale
Current version: 2.2
Description:

I based this map of my CTF map so it might look a little the same. This map is a deathmatch so it's everyone VS everyone. Everyone is a sniper that kills with 1 hit. To shoot you have to press G then click on the ground.

You get gold from kills and you can use it to buy items at the shop.

Every couple of minutes a boss spawns in the middle. When they get killed they drop special items.

You can download the map here.

M

MaltTaquila

Ice Dungeon Hero Arena 1.2!

Name: Ice Dungeon Hero Arena 1.2
Genre: Hero Arena
Suggested Players: 6 v 6 or 5 v 5
Size: Tiny (for some old reason)
Tileset: Icecrown Glacier
Description: Basic Hero Arena with 7 heroes (so far). Please ignore wat looks like a dueling arena (im adding a duel system later)! There are 2 shops, one is basic items and one is super items. 200 gold bounty for killing heroes. Sounds for hero killing also. Hope you like my map!
No screenshot available!

Go to the link: http://maps.worldofwar.net/maps.php?id=8606 to download the map!

M

Megalo

Name: The X Pandarens V3.0
Genre: Defense
Suggested Players: 10(FULL HOUSE!)
Size: Medium
Tileset: Northrend
Description: TEN PANDARENS of various elemental powers set out to defend Pandaria from the Demon Threat. At the completion of the game,one of the 9 very cool game secrets will be revealed. But do remember, TEAM WORK is the only way to beating this game.

DL the map from www.freewebs.com/pandarens

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Name: Vampire Slayer
Genre: AoS
Size: A mere 32x32, but if you play it, you'll see the small size helps create a lot of chaotic action! Very fun.
Players: 2
Teams: 1v1

Download it at www.Omega-Mods.com

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Name: Ice TD
Genre: Solo Tower Defense
Suggested Players: 1-10
Size: 116 x 116 (small)
Description of map: Some Invaders are coming, you must protect your area. Has an auto difficulty, kick system, multiboard. Not yet entierly done, ready for testing.

Download

S

Sheep_Quest

The Unlucky DemonHunters

Name: The Unlucky DemonHunters (Fixed)
Genre: Cinematics
Suggested Players: 1-4.
Size: Small,
Tileset: Ashenvale/Lerodan Summer
Description: An 100 years has pased since the great demon hunter illidan lived, and the fine art of demon hunting is not what it used to be (it's a movie)

In wc3 game name = No_Fee so yes it is my map!! P.S. feel free to look at my triggers if you want

NOTE: (fixed) is just added because i have 2 versions of it, and 1 is corrupt.

Attachments

• The Unlucky DemonHunter (Fixed).w3x
    205.3 KB · Views: 368

xPheRe

Reaction score
Kel'Torin's legacy

Name: Kel'Torin's legacy - Act I - Skrap'tar island
Genre: One player campaign
Suggested players: 1
Description: Here goes a little map, the first one from my campaign "Kel'Torin's legacy". It begins with Ker'Abec, a Lich to the service of Kel'Torin, master of all undead, landing in Skrap'tar island. It's mission is to find a source of power that has been detected in the zone.

This is my first map ever released and I want to know your opinion.
It was first developed in spanish but later translated to english.
At least I've tried, don't blame me about my bad english! :D
Thanks in advance! I hope you enjoy :)
[EDIT: I will be glad to hear your opinion... PM me, pliiiiz]

The map is hosted in THIS LINK

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Lost Island II

Name: Lost Island II
Genre: 4 player Islands Battle...
Suggested Players: 2-4
Size: Huge
Tileset: Lordaeron Summer
Description: 4 Islands, one is where your home shall be, until you discover 4 more islands. You and your units fight your way onto a island, also make ships to load your units and heros into them, then deploy your units and fight player that inhabits the island. Make allies, fight till your the last player on the map. Take over islands for gold and lumber, the story is always different. Have allot of fun! :)

C

Chirus

-Name: Team Magic Duel v[2].13
-Genre: Arena
-Suggested Players: 2-3 on each team
-Size: Tiny
-Tileset: Dalaran/Sunken Ruins
-Description: Engage in strategic quasi-real-time combat in a tournament of magic. Use teamwork to help your teamates and counter your enemies, casting spell combos with your team for greatest effect. There are up to four teams of three to fight for the win. The object of the game is to use teamwork to defeat 3 other teams by being the first team to have 15 kills. Enter the arena with the ability that looks like a flag. Use your spells wisely, and watch your mana. Using the auras, runes, upgrades, and items are key to victory.
-Minimap(I don't know how to insert pictures):http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ChirusHighwind/Minimap.png
http://www.wc3sear.ch/files/downloads.php?ID=5681&l=1

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Lost Island Teams

Name: Lost Island II
Genre: 4 player offense
Suggested Players: 2 v.s 2
Size: Huge
Tileset: Lordaeron Summer
Description: 2 Islands, one is where your home shall be, until you discover 2 more islands. You and your units fight your way onto a island, also make ships to load your units and heros into them, then deploy your units and fight player that inhabits the island. Make allies, fight till your the last player on the map. Take over islands for gold and lumber, the story is always different. Have allot of fun!

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=5703

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Just a thought, but you guys will probably get your map more popular if you submit it to the Maps section :)

C

Creature

Name: Pirate Wars
Genre: RPG
Suggested Players: 4 and up
Size: Epic
Tileset: Lodaeron Summer
Description: You start with a Captain and level up in the training area, then buy a transport ship and go to an island and level up, then when you leveled up a good bit and have gold from the kills go back to the main place and buy a crew and get some battle ships etc., then take over an island, then either kill off the other pirates or work together to kill the navy.

-This is the first map i've made for about a year and I forgot a lot of things(thats why I asked a lot of noob questions).

robinremue

Reaction score
(1) DBZ Goku's Life V5.1

Name: (1)DBZ Goku's Life V6.1
Genre: RPG
Suggested Players: 2
Size: Large (i think)
Tileset: custom (mostly ashenvale)
Description: This is a 2 player RPG based on goku's life.

The link will lead to the maps forum.

download the map here

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The_Idea's Hero Maul Trailer

Name: The_Idea's Hero Maul Trailer
Genre: Cutscene
Suggested Players: 1
Tileset: Sunken Ruins
Description: No attachment, the map is too big for that. Download it from one of these mirrors:

Mirror 1 (Fastest): (1)TIHMTrailer.w3x
Mirror 2 (Backup): (1)TIHMTrailer.w3x

Sorry about the protection, but this file contains some of my precious triggered spells =). This is the trailer of my new upcoming map. Alpha- & Betatesting is now busy on Lordaeron (U.S. West). If you add The_Idea to your friends list you will be messaged when a new testing session starts. Enjoy this sneak preview of an upcoming map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.