Hosting problems (i am a total noob at hosting)

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is the right forum, and forgive me if it isnt. Here is my problem. I am a total noob at router and hosting on Battlenet. I just know that i am unable to host. I would really like to host (to see if my maps is just some good).. So if anyone knew a thread or could post a step by step (im talking really basic. I have no idea what a router is or where it is dude :p) description how to host, then i would be extremely satisfied.

EDIT: i just saw that you gotta post this in another forum (doh).. Sorry guys. Could someone move it? or should i just post the same post in the other forum?

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You should go to http://www.portforward.com. I got really much help from the guides they got there:thup:

Thanks dude, now im well informed. but just one question. How do i enter my router on a website? i couldnt find it on the webpage, a description or link would be swell :thup:

EDIT: i found out i had to write http://192.168.1.1.. but when i did that i required my Adminstrator account and password. but when i write it, it opens the same box, that requires account and password. and when i tried 3 times, it goes into a red screen with the text Authortization Required :S

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
You'll have to talk to your 'network administrator' or whoever owns the computer that your router is connected to. You'll use their password for the IP site.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You'll have to talk to your 'network administrator' or whoever owns the computer that your router is connected to. You'll use their password for the IP site.

i have tried that. all adminstrator accounts :S

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.