News Houston Texans React To Fans Cheering Schaub’s Injury

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I think it's funny whenever the hell anyone gets hurt. Except me, it's a tragedy when I get hurt. But that's completely irrelevant. Is it or is it not appropriate to laugh and/or cheer and/r be amused if someone of the like of Hassan Nasrallah were to become injured?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Imagine, If all would "laughing hysterically about your injury" and "cheer your pain Varine" HAHAHA

Anyway, Well, it's pretty clear he's a scumbag overall, unworthy of any attention at all. If he gets "hurt" so be it. But, I wouldn't laugh. Hmm, what's there to be amused/cheer of? Regardless of whether is wrong or not.

Varine

Reaction score
Everyone had quite a bit of fun when I cut my finger off.

Varine

Reaction score
I would have had fun too, why didnt you tell us? Why no pictures? That would have been like christmas to me!

I did tell you. Well, I mean not you specifically, but whatshisname called me Dices for a minute. At work I was called Choppy from there on out.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Choppy! It's kind of a funny story!
You are a horrible being for thinking that this is funny. Seriously, he hurt himself there. Just think about what could have happened.
What is wrong with you? Reported...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Just think about what could have happened..
But it didn't.. right?. let's say "It's quite laughable pain he had" Hmm It's Just a finger!
Well, Choppy still have 9 left. So, there's no worries.

Varine

Reaction score
But it didn't.. right?. let's say "It's quite laughable pain he had" Hmm It's Just a finger!
Well, Choppy still have 9 left. So, there's no worries.

I actually have ten left. They sewed it back on. And Schaub still has another leg, not to mention even if he did lose it, prosthetic legs are much more advanced than fingers. I need that finger, it's hard to cook without on, and it's even harder to type.

On the bright side, every time someone asked about it I got to flip them off since it was my middle finger.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I watched a Zombie movie where the virus avoided the guys prosthetic 3 fingers when he got infected and they found out stun guns and electricity fucked Zombies up too :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.