How can i make a tarven like this

zero9x

Reaction score
I wanna make a tarven like DotA, but im searching for 3 hours and still cant find it (i dont know how to make it), its like this:
_When i start the map, its will have the sight in the tarven zone, if i buy a unit, the sight will dissapear?
_Whenever a player picked a hero, its will...say: "fcuk has chosen Blade Master" ?
_If i picked a hero, that hero will move to the <team1region> or <team2region>?

Please help me, i dont know how to make it (can u guys make these triggers for me plz :() (Sorry for my bad english :D)

TomTTT

Reaction score
Well, don't wanna be a D!CK but...
We here at TH.net are not a Warcraft III editing service. Do not expect for you to hand over your map to us and have it handed back magically complete.
Anyway, I can help. You need to make a region in the Tavern area, and when the hero is chosen, you set vision to fog of war or w/e you want. If you want that "fcuk has chosen Blade Master", you'll simply need to add another line:
Trigger:
  • Game - Display to (All players) for 30.00 seconds the text: ((Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + ( has chosen the hero + ((Name of (Triggering unit)) + .)))

and for the last thing, you only need a condition
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) is in Force1
-Force1 will be a player group, with all player from team 1. same do with Force2.

zero9x

Reaction score
I dont understand this @@, please make a trigger for me plz..!

We here at TH.net are not a Warcraft III editing service. Do not expect for you to hand over your map to us and have it handed back magically complete.

Ill remember this.

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
Place a Wisp next to it to get the "Nearby Patron"
Remove Wisp when chosen, bam, no longer visible. Also make the Wisp give 5 food and the heroes cost 5 food, prevents multiheroes XD
If allies giv vision, that'd just allow the player to see what he wants for next time.

zero9x

Reaction score
But how can i move my/opponent hero to my ally/their ally region? Plz make a trigger for me.

zero9x

Reaction score
exampletm.jpg

Like this? its doesnt work.

TomTTT

Reaction score
probably since you are player 1. Try changing it to player 2 and see. Else I'm not sure. By the way you have a leak, instead of Center of Revive 1, make a point variable and then remove it by call RemoveLocation(udg_VarName)

inevit4ble

Reaction score
or you can just ckeck if unit's owner is ==player1,player2 etc.

Trigger:
  • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.