How can i make an effect of missile art through channel ability?

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
Just like the title say. i dont know what is wrong, when i made a spell base on channel ability the missile art effect wont fires.

here's the data :
missile art : Strom bolt effect;
missile speed : 700
missile arc : 0.20
art duration : 0.98
follow through time : 0
buff : none
effects : none

thank's for the help:)

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Channel won't have a missile effect even if you specify one. It's just the way the spell is.

You could trigger a dummy unit to cast a missile spell from the position of the unit with Channel.

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
@Weep
So the dummy used as a bait of the effects?
im not try it yet, but will try it later.

@canons200
Yes i think that is a good way to solve the problem. But here, i wanna try it with channel ability not with other ability.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Well, Weep's idea will probably take the most work. I suggest just using an ability that already has a missile spell attached to it, and then just make necessary changes.

The only problem with storm bolt is that even if you set the duration to 0.01, it will still do a mini-stun, interrupting the target's current order. (if that's okay with you.)

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
Well, Weep's idea will probably take the most work. I suggest just using an ability that already has a missile spell attached to it, and then just make necessary changes.

The only problem with storm bolt is that even if you set the duration to 0.01, it will still do a mini-stun, interrupting the target's current order. (if that's okay with you.)

Yes i agree with storm bolt mini stun. Not only that, storm bolt cast delay is kinda amusing, it takes a few second to do another spell.

Thats why im try to triggerd it with channel ability, but since i read Weep's reply that channel ability havnt missile art effect its really amusing either.

well thanks for your replys, i think i'll use storm bolt base spell.

+rep to all of you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.