How do I make my model semi transparent and how do I create models properly?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
How do I make my model transparent? I searched all the actor model fields and the model fields and I can't figure out how to do it >.<

Also, I want to create a ability similar to warstomp except it creates a model of a dark templar who plays the attack animation, the problem is I can't figure out how to actually create the model when casting the spell. The spell is a instant type spell.

EDIT: I got the second question done

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
I'd suggested to stufy the Cloak Actors and behaviors. Probably there's an actor somewhere which tells upon ActionCreation to make it transparent.

There's also a small possibility it's something in the Ghost (Unit) Actor which makes it transparent upon the usage of Cloak or when gaining the Cloak buff.

What you're looking for is probably Actor - Events nonetheless.

Builder Bob

Live free or don't
Reaction score
From the top of my head I think it's and actor message called set opacity. Add an event for the unit's actor to set it.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I'd suggested to stufy the Cloak Actors and behaviors. Probably there's an actor somewhere which tells upon ActionCreation to make it transparent.

There's also a small possibility it's something in the Ghost (Unit) Actor which makes it transparent upon the usage of Cloak or when gaining the Cloak buff.

What you're looking for is probably Actor - Events nonetheless.

I looked in the actors but I couldn't find anything dealing with transparency o_O. Ill try to look for it again.

From the top of my head I think it's and actor message called set opacity. Add an event for the unit's actor to set it.

Will check soon :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.