How do you guys have the editor already?

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
How do you guys have the editor already? Did I miss something? I thought it wasn't included in the Beta

Edward

Reaction score
It seems that we cannot use the Galaxy Editor during the one-week period that the BETA is closed.:(

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
You can use it. I've been using it. I think you have to have logged on with it before the beta went down, since it asks you to connect to bnet for verification or something.

Saintbob

Reaction score
mines working fine, i wasnt online at the time it went down.
And not had any verification msg either.

Wierd.

Must be that the people who still have it are the 'Special' people haha

DarkRevenant

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If you run the editor before logging into Battle.net in-game, it will give you a verification prompt. If you log in to Battle.net prior to opening the editor, you won't get that prompt because the game is already validated. If you validated your copy of the game/editor before the beta was closed, you should be able to use the editor indefinitely.

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Well once again I miss the boat on an early start with a blizzard editor. Im not going to preorder this game now with this knowledge in hand.

This was what I was planning but I am considering leaving this dream I had of making a map in first 24 hours of release behind unless someone wants to share a CD key so I can download that'd be awesome. Please help my dream come true

Had confusion and considered it for sure that editor only is in released game

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.