How far are you?

Happy

Reaction score
Hey guys...

i just wanna know how far you guys are...

i'm at the skeleton king at difficulty nightmare at the moment and i have to say nightmare is a real nightmare. :D its so much harder than normal that i really have many problems to kill normal units^^

so how far are you?

greetz happy

p.s. add me ^^ claptomanic#2726

The quest right after the skeleton king (with the kazra den) on NM

also rares on NM are deadly

Sin Hearts on Normal mode

So far I find Nightmare rares better than Hell rares.

Also now on Hell mode, Act 1

So i finally reached inferno on my barb yesterday. Proceeded to die shortly afterwords. shit, is, HARD.

51 hardcore here.

My heart stopped beating a couple times when I was about to die, but still alive :D

:| Act I Inferno. Just about to enter the dungeons after Leoric's Manor.

Getting my ass raped by the Elites if I don't kite well enough.

I'm with my nerfed Demon Hunter at 60 at Inferno act 2 and too lazy to lvlup other :( sorry Nes if I leave you in the process lol

ACT3hardcoreinferno.jpg

So yeah...

wow nice

currently have a 55 wd and a 33 wizard, and a 60 barb.

i braved act 2 inferno on my barb now that i got him some more stuff. i made it to alcarnus and whatnot and found that not too hard. the second half of act 2 though... dear lord i get 2 shot by elite snakes, and i got 8-9k armour, 800-900 resists, 35k health and 250 lph :[

Right off the batt Hell blues are blowing away some of the latter game yellows I was finding in NM. I'm 52 right now in Act 1.

@Conan

Blues are blowing away even Legendaries most of the time.

Never discount a blue simply because it is blue. I used a rare I bought from AH for a while, when in Act 3 hell I was in town about to sell my full blue inventory and something caught my eye. A blue that upped my damage by around 1k with a socket. Blues have the ability to surpass even yellows at times

Alright, time for act 4 inferno on Hardcore

act4infernowut.png

Really, Blizz really needs to fix this stuff...

Level 60 DH, Level 60 Barb, Level 54 Wizard, Level 40 Monk.

I had a level 50 HC Monk, but got a lagspike right as I engaged an Elite pack and died. I'm sticking to Softcore until my steam cools off. :p

I finally beat Inferno Belial after about 100 attempts yesterday. Got to Act 3, and I can't go more than 5 feet without dying. :(

Needless to say, I'm excited for 1.03.

Lvl 60 DH on act 2 inferno, level 48 Monk I believe on either act 1 hell or act 4 nightmare, level 12 WD, level 25 barb, level 4 wizard

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I'm not so sure, there's still a lot of Thursday left for it to become unhappy.
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still a few hours
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Its Friday!!!!
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Thursday 7/10 would Thursday again
    +3

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.