How Has The Helper Helped You?

duyen

Reaction score
Hmm, are we talking about TheHelper's origins?

I believe it started out with TheHelper and some of his friends (Logical_1) giving Tech Support in a blizzard channel.

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hmm, are we talking about TheHelper's origins?

I believe it started out with TheHelper and some of his friends (Logical_1) giving Tech Support in a blizzard channel.
No he's just talking about how people on this site have helped you. Where'd you get the idea he wanted to know the origins? Though that is kind of an interesting fact.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
TH helps me fill up my boredom. First through world editor, then through graphics, now through writing.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
TH helps me fill up my boredom. First through world editor, then through graphics, now through writing.

QFT

now there is the music, movie zones and stuff its more fun to lurk around and comment on randoms :thup:

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
How this site helped me, well...

...This is the place where I had my first split personality.
...This is the place where I first had experiences as a forum user.
...This is the place where I finally understood the trials and errors I faced upon meeting with people.
...This is the place where I got my first taste of being a punished kid who had done something wrong by a stranger. Sadly, that stranger is a grown-up, aka The Helper, aka a stranger. :(
...This is the place where I learned how to program with ease. The only limit I've seen is that I learn how to read the programming lines I made in my map.
...This is the place where I had my experienced as a banned member.
...This is the place where I grow up, but cannot face reality.
...Sadly, this is the place where I now can't leave. If I leave, I don't know if I can speak with my classmates.
...This is the place where there's no racism, which it helps me having a friendly talk with some Europeans on a plane to Northern Holland, Den Haag, De Horst, some residential apotheek.
...Lastly, this is the place where I learned my grammar problems. Now I can write critique, poorly.

Thank you The Helper. But what did we helped The Helper?

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
...Lastly, this is the place where I learned my grammar problems.
Thank you The Helper. But what did we helped The Helper?

You seem to be able to learn a lot from this site, though argumentation and map making seem to be the two big parts. I myself came here to learn what a dummy unit was, now I'm making a map with amazing people from this site.

The community is great (most of it) and that's probably what's keeping people here for such a long time, I'm not planning on going anywhere just yet so you'll have to deal with me even more.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Helped me by showing me how to find a mine in the world editor.
And provided a nice outlet for my art in the graphics zone.

Demi666

Reaction score

TheHelper as a person hasn't helped me with anything
The site hasn't helped me anything except critique at my graphic which i don't do anymore

Though it saves me from the 30min of boredom on evening and morning

Reaction score
>The site hasn't helped me anything except critique at my graphic
It has.

When reading the older posts of mine, I can clearly see that my personality has changed during my stay here :p..

Demi666

Reaction score
>The site hasn't helped me anything except critique at my graphic
It has.

When reading the older posts of mine, I can clearly see that my personality has changed during my stay here :p..

>>The site hasn't helped me anything except critique at my graphic
It has.

I see and how can you tell me that?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
TheHelper as a person hasn't helped me with anything

Sure, did he gave you a 10+ reps when you helped him? That's one.
Did he answered your questions? At least one.
If none, then someday he will.
Well, his personality is a mystery. But with Sherlock Holmes' blood in me, I can sniff out who's helping and who's not.

Reaction score

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score

Blast from the Past Oo
(I remember a Drama Fight between Demi and someone else, but I can't exactly remember)

Anyway, How has The Helper helped me?
My answer, A lot of ways...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.