How many chapters can a wc3 campaign have?

MasterTrainer

Reaction score
The thread title is very self-explanatory already, so I can;t explain much further. But just to add more details, I need the information because I'm making a campaign that uses multiple maps, so I need this to go on.

death_knight

Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.
Reaction score
Varine is probably right, but if you got a campaign that's more than 20 - 30 maps, then I'm betting you'll have sections you could probably divide the campaign up into, in which case you could create a separate campaign for each section

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
The usual of the Blizzards campaign is around 12 missions, I believe you can have as many as you can but people would rather have it cut in 10-12 missions a campaign, like Varine said :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    As for Github, I often frequent there, boasting about my genetic algorithm for tools-assisted speedrunning and such. I'm also pretty active on Discord, with my tag @asperatology.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Yeah, the whole earthquake + air pollution combo made me completely forget about bringing updates. I'll be sure to keep on top of things after all things are less requiring my attentions.
    +2
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am just glad that you are OK Tom! Thank you for the update!
  • Varine Varine:
    Glad to hear you're okay! I only knew about your Github cuz I tried to follow some of you when I was learning how to program, but didn't understand any of it so kind of quit paying attention to what anyone does on it
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Freaking storm outside is kicking!
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    I wouldn't know, I'm in Joliet, Illinois right now working. I left Houston area about 2 weeks ago lol
    Not permanently of course, just a temporary job.
    +1
  • jonas jonas:
    Glad you're ok @tom_mai78101
  • jonas jonas:
    @Blackveiled you know another word for permanent? temporary
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Briefly, he'll only be there for the interim. Like a stopgap of sorts, he'll be back home in short time
  • O Old Mountain Shadow:
    Hurray! Tom has reappeared!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    Yep. Just another fun night at work.
  • Varine Varine:
    Broke the nozzle on my 3d printer and I don't have another heater block. So... I guess I'm fucked on that this weekend
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that sucks i bet they are expensive
  • Varine Varine:
    Not really
  • Varine Varine:
    The entire hot end is like 20 dollars, I just can't get anymore until next week
  • Varine Varine:
    I ordered like five blocks for 15 dollars. They're just little aluminum blocks with holes drilled into them
  • Varine Varine:
    They are pretty much disposable. I have shitty nozzles though, and I don't think these were designed for how hot I've run them
  • Varine Varine:
    I tried to extract it but the thing is pretty stuck. Idk what else I can use this for
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll throw it into my scrap stuff box, I'm sure can be used for something
  • Varine Varine:
    I have spare parts for like, everything BUT that block lol. Oh well, I'll print this shit next week I guess. Hopefully it fits

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.