How not to write a thread title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
I'd be happy if the forum could filter out those titles upon submitting new threads, and change the text of the title to something like "I'm a faggot"

LMAO, a little uncanny, but you are on the right track.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
- I need a tutor
- Need help with my map
- Whats wrong with this trigger?
- I want to ask something about triggers
- I'm so dumb, I can't fix this problem...help!!!
- 1 thing I would like to know
- Question about world editor/variables/triggers

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well ok, only the variables one is ok :p

Plutonium

Reaction score
- My problem doesn't quick
- Quick trigger shit
- HELP! EXTREMELY URGENT!!!
- What is this shit
- What the fuck is up with this shit
- What the fuck are you shitters waiting for to do my map this instant, fucking assholes

sorry for spam, but this post makes me smile when things are going bad ^^
+rep ;)

ADuckOnQuack

Reaction score
Dumb

Those may be commonly used names but they are named for a reason. I have posted many threads that didnt get more than 10 views and maybe 1 posting when the title was the actual problem. When I changed it to "Need Smart People To Help Me" I got many views in a short amount of time with many ideas on how to fix it so if you think we are stupid for doing it think again.

Reaction score
Those may be commonly used names but they are named for a reason. I have posted many threads that didnt get more than 10 views and maybe 1 posting when the title was the actual problem. When I changed it to "Need Smart People To Help Me" I got many views in a short amount of time with many ideas on how to fix it so if you think we are stupid for doing it think again.

Named for a reason?

Surely enough, that reason must be something along lines "I need you to solve my problem now, and fast, as I'm not even bothering to name it properly"

Perhaps then we should make thread names fixed? Wouldn't it be fun to see a whole page of just "Need help" threads, now would it?

Rules are here for a reason. Follow the rules.

ButcherBunny

Reaction score
I do beleave that this thread shloud pop-up for the first 10-20 posts of new users so they do not make the same mistake :)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's stickied and there is not much more that we can do. Stickied threads tend to get a lot of attention.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Its a people filter, to just keepthe sweetest of people here at TheHelper.

First goes the rulebreakers 1/2 of a days new members.
Then goes the retards, posting stuff like "HeLp mE!!!1111oneoneone" "oMg R U r3t4rd5", "Th1s f0rUm suXXXX! evry1 is n00b". 1/2 of 1/4
Then goes thoose lacking in the pure intrest needed to keep coming back. 1/2 of 1/2

And we are left with 1/8, meaning, 1/8 of the interwebs using population are decent people. FACT! =.o

It has been proven,

Sry if this was way off-topic it was sort of a reply to new people ignoring rules, because they simply don't care.

//==GooS

nardretor

Reaction score
Wow! That is the thing I always do hahaha....

Trigger Problem... problem... problem... question... ...doesn't work....

LOL... Sorry... ^_^

crabbb622

Reaction score
Its a people filter, to just keepthe sweetest of people here at TheHelper.

First goes the rulebreakers 1/2 of a days new members.
Then goes the retards, posting stuff like "HeLp mE!!!1111oneoneone" "oMg R U r3t4rd5", "Th1s f0rUm suXXXX! evry1 is n00b". 1/2 of 1/4
Then goes thoose lacking in the pure intrest needed to keep coming back. 1/2 of 1/2

And we are left with 1/8, meaning, 1/8 of the interwebs using population are decent people. FACT! =.o

It has been proven,

Sry if this was way off-topic it was sort of a reply to new people ignoring rules, because they simply don't care.

//==GooS

Logical Fallacy--Hasty Generalization
akin to 1=2

nardretor

Reaction score
Well... Somebody must post something in the new threads with titles: problem, question, etc. Somebody must warn them especially to new users of TH.net. I also did these for several times because I really didn't knew. Even new users wont knew about these if they wont read this thread.

But... not all new users don't care. Maybe some people just forgot to read rules.

nardretor - affected because he didn't read the rules before making threads. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.