Grozzy

Reaction score
I'm 11 , lol
It's still long until my birthday ...
I have birth day at 23.December , one day before Santa comes :D

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Thirteen as of a month and a few weeks ago.

Forums are always like this, in truth. The main agegroup is teenagers, with a couple 12 or 11 year olds, and your casual 20/30/40 year old.

[offtopic]Oh, and this thread was just revived after a period of about two months.[/offtopic]

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
oldest would be grandpa the heper. oldest female would be *wisper*1JadedJen*/wisper* thats a picky subject though.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Youngest? Not sure. Most likely it is someone too young to feel safe about posting their age. 10? 9?

(-)/\)(()(2

w00t...

Seems many of you really are 12 year olds. But what am I thinking, this is the internet, of course you are!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I used to play Grand Theft Auto 3 and cheat to get infinite health JUST so I could steal cars and drive them around.

Second level was my favorite. Found this crazy as all hell ramp where you could drive under the street to gain speed, and then jump the auto-shop. SO MUCH DAMN FUN! I also got really good at driving STRAIGHT at the water, and rolling out just in time to save myself from drowning, but letting the car go engine-roaring off the bridge and into the water... So sweet, man.

GTA3 is like crack for people like me.

Off topic, but I LOVED doing that in Vice City! You know how when you make big jumps it goes in slow motion? Well there was one ramp in it, and I'd bang up my motorcycle a bit, and if I was lucky, I'd jump off the ramp in slow motion with my bike in flames, ride it on the rooftop and jump off right as it flew off, smashing into like 5 cars and blowing shit up. Now that was AWESOME.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
Off topic, but I LOVED doing that in Vice City! You know how when you make big jumps it goes in slow motion? Well there was one ramp in it, and I'd bang up my motorcycle a bit, and if I was lucky, I'd jump off the ramp in slow motion with my bike in flames, ride it on the rooftop and jump off right as it flew off, smashing into like 5 cars and blowing shit up. Now that was AWESOME.

lol in sanandreas. i use the flying car cheat to camikaze and parachute out of it.

hot dog venders car is the ultimate car for flying.

B

Bhoudha

Lots of noobhotcake on this forum lol :D I'm 16 and college will blows...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.