How Old Do You Act?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
You Are 15 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
You Are 28 Years Old

-----------

Wow :D

Perhaps this test predicts I act 2x my age >_>

T

team.ism

You Are 18 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

-----------------

ha! i think 3 of the answers actually applied to me. most of them were for kids . Not a very good quiz. It was off by 4 years.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
You Are 14 Years Old

~Jindo

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ya know, you REALLY don't NEED to copy the list of ages, when it's in my first post...

Duh :rolleyes:

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
pffthaha I was wondering what they were doing :D

You Are 24 Years Old

...uhh so if anyone tells me to act my age then perhaps I could say I already am?

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
I got 20! Fours years ahead.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
By the way, Guns N Roses is a cool sounding band :D

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
You Are 11 Years Old

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.​

Not surprised by this at all.

D

Decapatater

You Are 16 Years Old

cake.jpg

What Age Do You Act?

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
You Are 8 Years Old

Okay, great...

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
***You Are 28 Years Old***

What Age Do You Act?
Hmm 28...

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Next time there's something like this, whoever posts it should make a poll.

DM Cross

Reaction score
SilverHawk said:
Next time there's something like this, whoever posts it should make a poll.

And ruin the fun of getting your post count up by saying, like everyone else "It told me however old I was"?!

WHO THE **** TO TAKE AWAY OUR FREE POST COUNT?!

Ok, ok :D I'll stop doing that...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
You Are 31 Years Old

hmm.... That's probably because I don't know much about tv (I'm a heavy RPG/Gamer in general), and it didn't have the rock bands I liked... yeah.

I'M OLD!!!!! HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!

rar! Sorry. Lotsa energy.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Its going on how you act, not how old you are. I apparently act like a 31 year old.... I'm only 17... hmmm.... I should stopp trailing off my scentences like this..... I wonder how long I can keep this up..... oh well.... :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.