How Old Do You Act?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
How old do you ACT, not how old ARE you.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ok, then explain to me why people keep making statements about "but that's not right, I'm [insert age here] years old!". :rolleyes: It has nothing to do with how old you actually are, it has to do with how old you act. :p

So how about not being a wise-ass when I'm trying to explain something? :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ya see, people?! THAT IS HOW YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR ANSWER! :D

+Rep, lol...

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Ok, then explain to me why people keep making statements about "but that's not right, I'm [insert age here] years old!". :rolleyes: It has nothing to do with how old you actually are, it has to do with how old you act. :p

So how about not being a wise-ass when I'm trying to explain something? :)

their not proving the quiz wrong their just displaying their complete shock by displaying their actual age!!

DM Cross

Reaction score
... Duh?

The quiz itself isn't made to be perfectly correct. Or, rather, I doubt it was. As a matter of fact, it was probably created for the exact reason we're using it here: Humor. No one said it would guess the RIGHT age of anyone, or the right age they act, I should say...

And a few people made statements saying "What? It said I'm [age], but I'm really [real age]!" No, the quiz said you ACT [age] :p Not you ARE [age].

Difference.

Anyway, we all know it won't be 100%. When have you ever seen one of these quiz be 100%? ;) So why even bother posting that? :p

sqrage

Reaction score
gah i meant somthing diff and i just posted to mess with you :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Wha...

*Goes back two posts, rereads it. Thinks. Thinks some more. Takes some advil. Suddenly looks up*

Remind me to reread your posts for like 20 minutes because you're a weirdo, next time :D

Sargon

Reaction score
Here's how you understand sq's posts. Read the post. Then think of something that couldn't possibly be what he meant by what he said. Chances are that the thing you thought of is closer to what he meant than what he actually wrote is.

:p

sqrage

Reaction score
THANK YOU!! some one who understands my coded version of english..

now..what did the above mean? :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Hmm, I think I figured out the best answer to all of sqrage's little riddling sentences:

Who cares? :rolleyes:

G

Gotham

asd

***You Are 27 Years Old***

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Actually I'm 14 =P
I don't really believe in this stuff, but it's fun =P

Sargon

Reaction score
massinfantry said:
23... :(

Am I that old? It's waaaay off.

No, it says you act 23. It may still be way off, but it's not trying to guess your age.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
***You Are 8 Years Old***
That wasn't fair, NONE of the answers were what I was for.
1-I would watch the science channel, military channel, or some affiliate of discovory channel.
2-I dont eat dessert
3-My living situation is my house with parents on weekends, and another house nearer to school on school days.
4-I would'nt tell anyone ever! I probably wouldn't even be told it in the first place 'cause I'm such a bore.
5-I hate parties
6-Video game designer.
7-I have no idea when I last told a lie, don't try to.
8-Play videogames.
9-Hate rock (actually an answer. woo!)
10-Don't care, even a little.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.