how to build marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I dont know how to build star craft characters like marines and zerglings in the warcraft 3 world editor. I would appriciate it if somebody told me how to.

D

daycaser

thx

u know u dont have to be that mean. but thankx for the web page (cough) meanie (cough)

D

daycaser

it dont work

This thing u gave me doesnt work. It takes me to a thing and that thing takes me to a thing that sais that it has it and it actually doesnt. Now i would like somebody to give the url of a page that has the program and i want it to work.

S

Swilo

You are being very pushy, very rude, and very annoying.
NO HELP FOR YOU.
It's not 9er's nor my fault that you're too stupid to actually poke around the website for the file, since it took me a whopping 30 seconds to locate it.

Next time ask nicely.

D

daycaser

CASH

i appolpogies for being "rude and/or annoying" but this is the last time that i will be asking for your help ever. i would like to know 2 things. First, i would like to know how to get money whenever one of your units kills something, like in the "towers" maps. And i would like to know how to make an opening clip like in the "alien vs predator" maps. If i get these 2 questions answered u will never hear from me again.

D

daycaser

MORON

edited out a paragraph of trash talk with poor spelling

S

Swilo

NNR, please push that shiny button that says ban.
This insolent whelp needs to be taught a lesson in humility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.