How to get Galaxy Editor working no matter what

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Backup your installation first in case things fail miserably.
  1. Download BETA as per normal.
  2. Download required patches from here.
  3. Force patches to install in order from current version using this method.
Sorry about my brevity, I have haxxing to do. Peace out. :)

PS. "Support" in that method link should be "Update", I think. Read both threads. You'll get there. :p
PPS. Thanks to Romek for finding that second link, to the force patch method, and testing it all with the enGB patches. I used the enUS patches. ;)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're Welcome. :thup:
J4L is from Australia, and I'm from Europe. So I guess we can assume that this works for everyone, regardless of region. :)

Reaction score
Mine seems to be missing a file. LocalizedData\Editor\EditorStrings.txt.. Editor looks funny with empty .txt file for it.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
with this method, i just need a key/client from Bnet right?

now just need the client.. a key... and of course a better laptop (currently broken, i'll be getting a new one before the summer ends..:D.)

i wont really care about competitive Bnet.. i'd settle for vs AI and having an editor. haha.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
i wont really care about competitive Bnet.. i'd settle for vs AI and having an editor. haha

Sarcasm? Cause i will powergame SC2 24 hours a day in a week... After that, i will sleep. In 2-3 days. :p

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
This method might not work with newest patch. Authentication is now required to use the Editor. (First time only I think.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.