HOw to loop a trigger?

Stevern

Reaction score
I was wondering how to loop a trigger like make it repeat because I have those spawning trigger but then after the monster spawn once they don't spawn again so does anyone kno how to looP a trigger

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
there is a event time - every x seconds you can use

Stevern

Reaction score
Haha thanks but I thought of that already the problem was that the monSter will o OversPawn the area unless there's a condition I could use? But I'm pretty sure u could loop cuz I remember seeing one

ZakkWylde-

Reaction score
Haha thanks but I thought of that already the problem was that the monSter will o OversPawn the area unless there's a condition I could use? But I'm pretty sure u could loop cuz I remember seeing one
So you do NOT want the monster to keep on spawning?
Despite the fact that I now do not understand what it is you want, you could add a condition.
Something like: if Unit of type [specific Monster] is in Region, then DO NOT spawn another... (is this what you want??)
obviously, it would not be worded EXACTLY that way, but it can be done.

LordXavier

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
you could always use an If Then Else and for the condition have it see if the # of the monsters in a region or whole map are equal to or less than, then spawn or dont spawn

ioxc

Reaction score
If i understand currectly what u want u can make something like real variable that add +1 evry time unit spawn.
then put at if then else real variable equal to or greater than <amount of units u want> than do turn off this trigger
else-spawn action watever u want

then a secound trigger like same real variable less then <amount of units you want> than turn on <name of the trigger above>
\

i think thats possible

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.