How to make 2 items become one item

LoveRPG

Reaction score
I am doing an arena map and I tried to do some triggers to make 2 items go 1 item. Did not work, why I am typing here>.< So for you that does not know what I am talking about I will be more thurough.

Imagine you are the hero that buys these 2 items: Sword, Shield. And then there is another item in the shop that you can only acquire by having those two items. and when you got both items you will be able to buy the recipe and get the weapon, the sword and shield will now have dissappeared.

Here is my code:
Trigger:
  • Shadow staff
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |cff00dd00Staff of Shadows|r (Receipt)
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Buying unit) in slot (Integer A))) Equal to Longstaff
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Buying unit) in slot (Integer A))) Equal to Shortstaff
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Buying unit) in slot (Integer A))) Equal to Stone of Fjordan
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Stone of Fjordan)
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Shortstaff)
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Longstaff)
          • Hero - Create |cff00dd00Staff of Shadows|r and give it to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
            • Else - Actions

Thanks for any valuable information guys^^

Notice I had not changed the "triggering unit" after changing "a unit acquires an Item" to "a unit sells an item". Anyhow, I still do think it would be the wrong way to go about this. So any information still very appreciated^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.