how to make AI buy item?

Stefanman

Reaction score
thsi is really needed,I have 2 maps that need this ,for testing and for AI for people to play. I have map where AI heroes must buy items,and another map where items are used to train units. So ,i really need this...i know its posible,like in dota AI...anyone knows how?

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
thsi is really needed,I have 2 maps that need this ,for testing and for AI for people to play. I have map where AI heroes must buy items,and another map where items are used to train units. So ,i really need this...i know its posible,like in dota AI...anyone knows how?

Well I’m not sure if you can do it that way but you can make them start off with the items in there inventory and test it that way and computer players seem to now how the itams work in that sence. ;)

Stefanman

Reaction score
Bump! I really want to know this,juty,i dont want to spawn them with items,i want them to buy items trough game .somebody knows?

Stefanman,darkside

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
You don't force them to buy items, you create items and give them to heroes by trigger.

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
You don't force them to buy items, you create items and give them to heroes by trigger.

Well you could try your luck and see if they by that item, If not set up some triggers to move them there and then they louse gold and get that item.:banghead:

Stefanman

Reaction score
yes,i could make that,but in dota,when they buy item,item cooldown starts (stock replenish interval),how do you explain that? there must be a way to do that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.