How to make an item and a simple skill(whitout lvls)?

Nocturne

Reaction score
hello!
i need to make a ability for the blade, and the only thing it thas is make the blade visible. this ablity only has 1 level, how to do it?

and how to make an item that increases the attack damage and give the hero points in Inteligence, Agility and Strength?
I hope you can help me with this, i really need it :banghead:

Orphen_123

Reaction score
in the object editor jsut select the ability u want and there should be an option stats - levels just set it to 1. For the item just give it abilities that do wat u want. make a custom ability based on Item damage bonus, item agility, intelligice, strength gain. and just edit how much of each they give

Nocturne

Reaction score
thanks for answer me :)
ability:
but how make it visible?

item:
you dont understand me, i only want to add attributes(int, str, agi) to an item not abilities.

please help im just a noob :(

Orphen_123

Reaction score
wat u mean make it visible.
u have to add the abilities to an item thats how they work. create a custom ability where i says base ability select item. then look for Item damage bonus(+1) then wher it says data - attack bonus, change it from 1 to how ever much u want. then select ur custom item and at the top where it says abilities - abilities add ur custom spell to it. this will make the item give a bonus to damage. the ability will be passive so u dont have to cast it or anything, the item will just always give damage bonus. then make a custom spell for the attribute gain and do the same

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
There should be an ability called "Item Hero Stat Bonus" with the specific stats you want, add that to the item to get your bonus stats.

Orphen_123

Reaction score
u want it so u dont get a move speed increase or doesnt deal bonus damage?? just make u invisible??

Nocturne

Reaction score
i want to the blade have 2 abilities:
1) wind walker

and

2)visible: only will work when the blade has invisibility(wind walker)

Orphen_123

Reaction score
not too sure wat u mean. so wind wanker makes then unit invisible and visible only works while the unit is invisible?

Orphen_123

Reaction score
make a cusom ability based on wind walk. set the levesl to 1 then change all the things like backstab damage movement increase to 0. this will make the unit go invisible but not gain any bonus's. then make an ability based on roar and remove the buffs and special effects and make it give 0 bonus damge. so basicly the spell wont do a thing. but if u cast a spell while ur invisible u will come visable again. but the spell will be able to be cast even if ur not invisialbe. if u want u could try make a trigger then invisible is cast add ability visable to triggering unit and if visable is cast remove the ability or sumthing. but that wont work perfectly either.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.