how would i get new fire orb in my old map?

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
I want this new anti healing fire orb in my old map.

its not showing up like some of the other things, voices, high elven king... why is that? is something wrong?

how would i go about getting that orb into my map i already know i can't copy and paste it... do i have to do a export object editor operation?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Have been talking to a childhood friend who is an Artist and is interested in doing some game music. He has a studio in his house. Yes!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Going to try and get my friend into the homebrew game indie market he is real interested
  • Varine Varine:
    Does reforged require the port forwarding? Is that even still a thing?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not think that is a thing anymore
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Battle.net is different now and I do not think they are using the same network code
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am sure they are not
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Lately, news aren't as enticing as they seemed. Or maybe I'm getting old and desensitized.
  • jonas jonas:
    I think news are more serious recently
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    More serious doesn't necessarily mean it's more interesting. :(
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I find that news.google.com has lots of interesting science stuff going on and the Space X stuff with Starship is super cool too
  • The Helper The Helper:
    plus the boring company and physics stuff happening now but I am more into the science now but there is still some crazy news I see out there using Reddit as a news source though and aggregate services like news.google and stuff and put AP in there I always read the news and yes sometimes it is not as interesting as others
  • The Helper The Helper:
    At some point I am going to look at Xenforo and see if it integrates with Hubspot at all. Would love to look at forum under a full marketing account in Hubspot since I have access to that stuff with my current gig
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Kind of surprised it wouldn't have its own forum product offering.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    That said, when Blizzard switched forum software, they went with Discourse, not xenForo.
  • jonas jonas:
    I think news.google shows you personalized news
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    any of the peeps in here run youtube channels? Figure of all the peeps in this forum, got to be some other geeks like me with channels
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I can say I've uploaded a YouTube video.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I can say I know someone that uploaded a youtube video :)
  • jonas jonas:
    A friend of mine has a channel where he uploads some of the crazy machines he has built. Like when he plugged an electric motor into a 3d printed gearbox, attached it to his bycicle and then drove 50mph with it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You should post a link to his channel in General Discussion I would definitely check it out

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome