How would you describe America's culture?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I've never noticed the difference of Southern and Northern Californian accents. Some change and different slang though, but other than that, it's the same to me.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps the most fairest way to communicate with others without having difficulty understanding the accent would be to write the contents down on a piece of paper.

Or use Microsoft Sam.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
lets play some tetris motherfucker :)

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I always though America went straight from Barbarism to Decadence without bothering with Culture.
But, then again, our definitions on what culture actually is probably already don't agree.

there is a culture, a strong and lively one.

you can go hunting, meet up in pow wows, fishing, treasure hunting, cook meals that were made by pilgrims, thanksgiving, forth of July.

there is such a VAST amount of culture that people don't even bother with it.

it is there though, and it is lively. but most country's young people don't really get in deep with their own culture, it is only later on that they start reading into it.

if you want to talk food, there are so many different meals based of the wild animals that run free in the wilderness in the U.S.A, much like canada has buffalo, only the U.S.A has a VERY wide selection, from squirrels to bears.

if you want too talk trends

hippies, cowboys, suburban people, punk, metal, etc etc
they are all parts of the culture as well

Rights movements, freedom movements.
we are only hitting the TIP of the ice-burg.

the U.S.A isn't a bad culture-less place. I have been too europe, central america, and america, and i have covered a lot of ground in those continents,
the only reason you don't hear about the culture is due to the fact that, just like in SO many other country's, the young don't see the need to take place in it.

thats my two cents, i don't see why people need to have a negative outlook on the U.S, and I'm not even from here.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Do I need to remind people too that my English has an accent because I learned Spanish first?

So I have a semi accent like this ^ but not as that strong :p I'm NOT Pedro

Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.