how

Eragon

Reaction score
how can i change a name of a character when i am making a map (example could i change arthas name to John and how)

how can i make then when i start to play my map it doesnt says victory on the beggining i make enemies but on that place where i set who will play it says only me and below it doesnt say computer (easy/normal/hard)

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Welcome to thehelper.net :).

A1) You cannot change the proper names of heroes ingame. However, in the editor, you can use the Object Editor to alter their Proper Name if you scroll down a little bit.

A2) While I can't give you a definite answer, because I don't know what you've done, all you have to do is add definite enemies. They must be computer controlled and must be fixed (not open to change from the game lobby) .

Tawnttoo

Reaction score
Eragon said:
how can i make then when i start to play my map it doesnt says victory on the beggining
In the trigger editor, search for the trigger 'Melee Initialization' and there, search for an action as follows:
Trigger:
  • Melee Game - Enforce victory/defeat conditions (for all players)
Click it and push delete.

Eragon

Reaction score
u didnt rlly get my 2. question i want to know how can i set up in warcraft frozen trone in loby to have computer to play

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
"Scenario - Player Properties", allows you to setup players.

"Scenario - Force Properties", mark "use custom forces" and "enforce player properties" to make player settings locked.

educator

Reaction score
your clearly new so ill help. like above, you look at the taskbar at the top (where file and options are in other things) find "scenario" from there it will come up with a list, you want to click on "player properties" when this opens it will have a list of players and some other options, beside player 1 it will say "user" what you need to do is change the players you want in the game to "user" ie. player 2 user, player 3 user.. and so on there are other options like "rescuable" "computer" "nuetral" and i think there is another. by default the other players will be controlled by "none" meaning that there not in the game.
I hope that was in enough detail (or easy to understand)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.