World Humans do NOT come from Earth

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
•A U.S. ecologist says conditions such as bad backs and sunburn suggest humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth
•In a new book, Dr Ellis Silver says aliens put humans our planet as recently as tens of thousands of years ago
•He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves

A U.S. ecologist has claimed that humans are not from Earth but were put on the planet by aliens tens of thousands of years ago. Dr Ellis Silver points to a number of physiological features to make his case for why humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth, in his new book.

They range from humans suffering from bad backs - which he suggests is because we evolved in a world with lower gravity – to getting too easily sunburned and having difficulty giving birth. Dr Ellis says that while the planet meets humans’ needs for the most part, it does not perhaps serve the species’ interests as well as the aliens who dropped us off imagined.

In his book, HUMANS ARE NOT FROM EARTH: A SCIENTIFIC EVALUATION OF THE EVIDENCE, the ecologist writes the human race has defects that mark it of being ‘not of this world’

Read Moar Here.

Just LOL

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know there are plenty of animals on earth who suffer from these same problems.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, sounds pretty old. I am sure this has been used several times before.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I think this could have been the foundation of a very nice sci-fi movie

I'm pretty sure it was the foundation of a lot of movies, and at least one major religion I can think of.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.