Husky's Drawing(s)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Just did this this evening, and yeah it's only one drawing but I will probably do more. So that's the reason I created this thread.

------

The Original is the best of this drawing by far (it is pencil shaded and in a lot more detail - and looks a helluva lot less cartoonish than the following. So yeah, the following don't do it justice at all). Anyway it came out horrid when I tried to scan it so just gave up. The Photoshop job was really rough, couldn't be fucked going into a lot of detail.

NOTE: Yes i'm aware she has no hands/facial features. I didn't orignally plan to colour this and couldn't be bothered fixing it up. And all the facials I drew killed it :p. So don't say shit about it.

Original:

JPGOriginalSketch-1.jpg
Inked:

JPGSketchPenned.jpg

Coloured:

JPGSketchColoured.jpg

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
From the paper, it looks really nice. Good job on the proportions (from what I can tell) and the detail is pretty good. ;)

The inked ones look a little pixely and undetailed.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
The inked one looks like crap. trash it. The other two I like. Your avatar is sooo funny. lol it used hardened too. lolz.:p

It'd be a lot better on teh colored one if you erased the smudge marks from the ink.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.