Hydra Thriller Dance with GE

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this should be in the humour section or not.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WMupsZAPm9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WMupsZAPm9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
How is that possible?!?:eek:

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
It's either using Actor events or something else entirely, though that's pretty awesome.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
You realize that the Hydralisk has two "Dance" animations already, right? Its not that hard to tell how he made it, just used triggers to make them move and play their animations with the right timing.

Before a certain patch (forget which) only Marauder and Marine could dance. Now, the Thor, Zergling, Hydralisk and Zealot can also dance.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
You realize that the Hydralisk has two "Dance" animations already, right? Its not that hard to tell how he made it, just used triggers to make them move and play their animations with the right timing.

Before a certain patch (forget which) only Marauder and Marine could dance. Now, the Thor, Zergling, Hydralisk and Zealot can also dance.

Actor events are animations in a way... Though I guess yea. I forgot about hydra having dance animations...

INCINERATE

Reaction score
judging by the lack of UI , i can tell it was made in the cinematic editor . i am currently trying to make the terran units do the YMCA lol

INCINERATE

Reaction score
there is a section of it for cinematics . go to the Map menu, then scroll down to cinematics...

Use triggers to enter cinematic mode , then specify what cinematic you want to play .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.