Crime 'Hypnotist' thief hunted in Italy

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Police in Italy have issued footage of a man who is suspected of hypnotising supermarket checkout staff to hand over money from their cash registers.

In every case, the last thing staff reportedly remember is the thief leaning over and saying: "Look into my eyes", before finding the till empty.

In the latest incident captured on CCTV, he targeted a bank at Ancona in northern Italy, then calmly walked out.

Read more about it here.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
a thing like that happened when my parents was in frace, 2 little girls just stunned them with hypnose, and lucily there was some other turist close to stop them from stealing anything.

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
thats crazy, and thats a new life goal :p learn to hypnotise people with my eyes...sounds like a plan

A

aznsteph

lol Kings, u too... would be awesome to be able to hypnotize people like that... cops wouldnt be able to capture him except if they wore some glasses...

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I think hypnosis only works if the 'victim' has a 'weak' mind, or plans to be hypnotised.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
props to him, thats simply amazing.

i know crime is bad but u have to give this guy some credit what he's doing is pretty neat...

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Actually, I don't really believe in hypnotism.
I think it's more like 'distraction'

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.