I also got my beta key, but also have a problem...

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Hi,

I just got my beta key and is really disappointed right now, stracraft 2 won't recognize that I have the game assigned to my account.
My friend tried it on his comp and it worked fine, but here it just says no :(
I have tried shutting down my firewalls to test it, but it did not work.

It can't be any port forwarding in the router since I would have to hack it to unlock ports and that would void our broadband contract and it works fine with anything else.

Anyone got any idea what it could be?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can you give screenshots. I don't understand... You can't see the game in Control Panel or something? I think you should try to uninstall if not download a new client on the net. I'm just giving primitive informations here, since I don't know what is really wrong.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
When I try to log on after I have started the client there comes up a red box that claims that my battle.net account is not assigned a copy of starcraft 2.
I created my account yesterday after I got the key and added the game to be able to download the client.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
You should probably contact Blizzard to resolve that issue.

Arkless

Reaction score
When I try to log on after I have started the client there comes up a red box that claims that my battle.net account is not assigned a copy of starcraft 2.
I created my account yesterday after I got the key and added the game to be able to download the client.

Have you downloaded the client from www.battle.net or used some client you already got? If you use for example the uk version while registering the us version you get that error.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Have you downloaded the client from www.battle.net or used some client you already got? If you use for example the uk version while registering the us version you get that error.

Thanks a lot:D I somehow got the US client the first time I downloaded it and when I tried a couple of minutes ago i got the UK one:nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.