i am trying to make a whos the killer map but i dont know how to do so...

Xeno Yoxa

Reaction score
these are sc2 triggers i attached and i dont know what i am doing wrong... could someone tell me why i cant get the triggers to work? i dont care if you download it (cause it doesn't really work properly anyways) but could someone anyone help fix these triggers for me. or tell me why its not working... be back later k. I must admit i am very much confused. sorry if i am not more descriptive but my friend did the triggers...

Attachments

• X.SC2Lib
    104.2 KB · Views: 378

Kyuft

Reaction score
You have to be more organized and detailed in your posts or we will not be able to understand what you are asking.

-Kyuft:shades:

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
What are the triggers suposed to do, and what does it actually do?
and try linking the trigger as text instead of the file.

Xeno Yoxa

Reaction score
they are supposed to do a few things... ill explain though:

they are supposed to create a dialog box of 5 units to choose from and when you pick one of the 5 units via dialog box it automatically hides the dialog box then when everyone has chosen their char it creates a unit. also if you fail to

choose within a certain time you get a random generated unit from the 5 boxes. thats step 1... step 2 is to choose one random player to out of said players to be given a random ability which gives them an ability which can allow

them to transform into one unit which can transform into 3-4 units. aka alien transform. then it can transform into whichever of the 5 units it choose by random or by player choice. aka human transform... ill continue once ive posted this. then the alien can transform into the unit you last evolved into... (say it was archon which was t1...) it will track it.. when it evos...) this is very hard to do so i don't expect help to be easy but it would be nice if you could give me some... and ill add credit in map if you want. i only intend to make this one map... (at the moment anyways. and for sc2 provided i can transfer it to each expansion.)

Xeno Yoxa

Reaction score
btw in all there will be 3 different tiers and 3 classes of aliens... to choose from which means it could get messy. but i need to track each Evolution and only have to use a single button to do so. such as an ability tracked by triggers

anyways if you can help it'd be aprericated i dont expect you guys to want to help but itd be nice. oh and one thing... attach that sc2.lib to an empty map to see what my triggers looked like or as i said my friends triggers. we both

want the map to be revived. this will be a free map to play too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.