Crime 'I ate my roommate', says teen

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A teenager claims to have killed his room-mate then eaten parts of his brain and internal organs.

The 19-year-old, named only as Robert A, has confessed to murdering the 49-year-old man he met in a homeless shelter, it was reported.

Robert crushed his room-mate's skull with a 9kg iron bar before using a butcher's knife to remove his intestines. Officers found the body lying in a pool of blood, with body parts spread around the room and half-eaten on a plate in the kitchen.

Last edited:

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Boldrick! call Persie and tell him I'm hungry!

Seriously, now, that's wicked sick...

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
"A police investigator said: "We are supposed to be prepared for situations like this, but this surpasses the limits of imagination.”"

Well there is Hanibal Lector which I think counts as something that was once imagined.

Plus it happened so I'm sure it was imaginable by someone.

Silly police and their silly quoted phrases.

Pretty gross, though I like the picture they supply.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Eh, this isn't the only time this has happened in human history. Boy, murders like this has happened in so many places at different times. I can remember two cases in American history that this has happened, and maybe a third, but the name Hanibal Lector doesn't ring any bells. It could one of the two I'm thinking about, but they happened quite sometime now... :/
Anyways, I think the odd thing that is about this case is the randomness. Did he just want to try it out, and decide it wasn't good or something? Maybe this guy has some mental issues, or he has done this before. If so why did he confess.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Wow... kinda... weird...
And yeah, probably so many cannabalism acts happen, that people might not notice...

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
@ninva

Hannibal Lecter is fictional as far as I know. Maybe you're thinking of Albert Fish.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I wonder if he had salt with his meal. Or was the salt in the blood enough.

:nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.