I cant get ISOM to work

U

Unregistered

I dowmloaded Isom and opened it. Then I get to a screen that allows me to open, save, or choose one of the three checkmark boxes below labeled Byte, Long, or Integer. I open a map and it allows me to click another box called write. Once I do this it allows me to save. I DONT GET WHAT THE HECK I AM SUPPOSED TO DO. plz help me.

U

Unregistered

ok ill register you guys need help!

1. Open map
2. Click only at byte
3. Type 0 at the input box and press write or save
4. Save the map's chk somewhere
5. Click Save Map from file

P

poop- nizzle

Isom

I just got ISOM and I read the README. I got to the box with the opening for "filler" value and with the 3 boxes below (bytes, integer, long) I type in 0 where it says filler value, but I cant click "write" do I need another program? should I not be using SC campaign editor? HELP A NOOB!!!!!!

Y

your mom

isom won't give my map square tiles why?????????????????????

S

steve

isom

Unregistered said:
I dowmloaded Isom and opened it. Then I get to a screen that allows me to open, save, or choose one of the three checkmark boxes below labeled Byte, Long, or Integer. I open a map and it allows me to click another box called write. Once I do this it allows me to save. I DONT GET WHAT THE HECK I AM SUPPOSED TO DO. plz help me.
i cant get the same box 2 work i need help badly!!!!!

F

-fool-

read this post and explain a bit more if you still got problems

C

Carlsagan43

Isom is old and unupdated. You should use SCMDraft II which can be found at www.stormcoast-fortress.net . It can do square terrain editing too. Another good editor is Starforge. I don't have a link for that but it is specifically made for doing square terrain editing. I don't want to sound like an advertisement but they really are better and ISOM is incredibly old.

E

eRyAnCrAfT

Isn't there an ISOM for Mac? If so can someone please post a link.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.