I can't join bot hosted games

cazzacalico

Reaction score
Hey, I have never been able to join a bot hosted game by getting the name, for example: Dota #123 and typing it in the 'Game Name' and clicking 'Join Game' once i have done that, it pauses for a few seconds and you see the name at the top of the list then it comes up with an error. See attachment for screenie

Thanks~!

Attachments

• TH.neterror.jpg
    TH.neterror.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 399

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have never been able to join a bot hosted game by getting the name, for example: Dota #123 and typing it in the 'Game Name' and clicking 'Join Game' once i have done that, it pauses for a few seconds and you see the name at the top of the list then it comes up with an error. See attachment for screenie

Thanks~!

If your ping is too high bots will block you from joining their game.

cazzacalico

Reaction score
No my ping is not too high and I haven't been banned because it happens to every bot game no matter what map or clan.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Well, my friends had this problem too, so they just went to there start - computer - then something and did something then they could join, it was like something is blocking you from it.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Do those bots use banlists?
It could be the case that you're on a banlist (for hackers). And maybe bots use those.

But probably whoareyou is right although he isn't very clear.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Well what I mean is your computer's setting is somewhat different than everyone else's and so the Bot's are kinda blocking.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.