I de-iced my nail by accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
Well... We was in the car and the screen was frozen inside and out so my dad sprayed some de ice on the outside and inside of the window.
It was starting to melt and I had an idea id used my nail to quickly get rid of the de-icing ice on the window.

My nail was ok, didn't feel any different but cleared the ice away (which is what I had planned)... end of story. ( oh and me being an idiot knowing my finger was wet i licked it... yes I feel stupid :confused: )

But after a day or so my nail seems to be numb all the time.. from where i scraped across the window.
Does de ice contain anything that could've done something to my finger nail cells?

also to note there is a tiny little black fragment( well small piece) where my nail is numb and it could represent dead cells?

( I know this is a tech forum, just wondering if anybody has read up on de ice(anti freeze) or know about)

Zakyath

Reaction score
Well... We was in the car and the screen was frozen inside and out so my dad sprayed some de ice on the outside and inside of the window.
It was starting to melt and I had an idea id used my nail to quickly get rid of the de-icing ice on the window.

My nail was ok, didn't feel any different but cleared the ice away (which is what I had planned)... end of story. ( oh and me being an idiot knowing my finger was wet i licked it... yes I feel stupid :confused: )

But after a day or so my nail seems to be numb all the time.. from where i scraped across the window.
Does de ice contain anything that could've done something to my finger nail cells?

also to note there is a tiny little black fragment( well small piece) where my nail is numb and it could represent dead cells?

( I know this is a tech forum, just wondering if anybody has read up on de ice(anti freeze) or know about)

Not only is it a tech forum, threads such as this are also prohibited here; I suggest you read the forum rules (http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14554)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.