I have a request to make. A challenge, if you will.

X5Alexander

Reaction score
I need someone to make me a wallpaper. It might be a little complicated, but if you wish to accept this challenge, I will lay down the details.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
just say you need a wallpaper, telling people its going to be a challenge doesnt make a difference :/ however. what do you need.

X5Alexander

Reaction score
I just thought I'd make it a little more exciting, my apologies.

Right.. I want something that is a combination of these two things.

c4matrixwall1024x768.jpg

339695.jpg

Also, [HERE IS THE TRICKY PART] I want the broken matrix part to be moving. Yes, it is rather complicated, at least to me.
What I ask of you is for some wallpaper pro here to make my dream wallpaper, OR show me how to make it myself, and possibly stop my ridiculous run-on.

Summary: So it will be like the bottom picture, but the matrix part will be blue and moving.

If you have any questions, just ask.
Thank you, and I await your responses.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
you want an animated wallpaper? interesting

so the complicated part would be making the wallpaper move

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
To be honest, it doesn't sound very hard. I just don't know how to create dreamscene files.

X5Alexander

Reaction score
Yeah, nor do I. If someone could make the picture,(with the moving matrix part) I could figure out how to make it a moving wallpaper.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
The tough part would be making sure the moving matrix doesn't look repetetive, which means using some flash variables and generating a symbol at random. But of course, the easy way out is just finding a huge long string of the symbols and using those as moving parts in the wallpaper.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Flash wallpapers lag, alot, and they need to be in some kind of other format to work as screensavers, meaning that any Actionscript you use becomes obsolete.

X5Alexander

Reaction score
Hmm, well even if I don't use it as a wallpaper, having the image would still be pretty good. Anyone think they wanna make it?

DreamZ

Reaction score
How about recording the clips of the moving symbols from the matrix and use a converter to change the file type into a gif? Should make it easier to work with.

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
I did it! (yay)
Found a screensaver that did the matrix thing and I used a screencapture to convert it to a movie. Unfortunately, the screensaver size was 640x480, so I had to reduce the size of the image you provided to keep quality at a maximum.

9mb gif
Matrix2.gif

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Whoa, that is epic win...
Anyway to make it move slower?
(And do I need anything special to use it (Windows XP)?)

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
rightclick desktop>properties>desktop>customize desktop>web>browse>browse to this picture name>select>ok>ok
then drag the picture so you can see the top right window frame and click the maximize button

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.