i hope any one can help me since i am a newbie

omniversal

Reaction score
i only can hope in this forum some one can answer my question.
i have 2 question :

about floating Text is clear now !!!

now only 1 problem left :

2.I make a frost nova (neutralhostile) in to item ability and put it in to an item and when it attack ( must use right mouse to click the enemy ) the enemies , the item will cast a frost nova to damage and slow the enemy.
My question is how to make the frost nova (have already turn it to item ability) to do damage 30x of hero strengh : so.. total hero strengh x 30 = total damage do to the enemy ( so only frost nova item ability will do 30x hero strengh damage and not the item ) and "hero passive ability how to do total hero strengh x 30 = total damage do to the enemy" ???

I have succes to make a hero ability and item ability type active which deal damage based on hero strengh x 30 but when it come to a hero passive ability and item passive ability it failed !!

i put the map. in the map you will find an item which have a frost nova (item) ability for better understanding.

Note : please explain and make the trigger (Please in GUI Trigger) in to the map i give to you and post it again so i can see , learn and easily understand better by seeing the trigger in the map instead you post the trigger here. THX

Attachments

• frost03.w3x
    429.4 KB · Views: 209

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Its exactly the same thing as with an hero ability - you check if ability have been cast and then it will start the trigger:thup:

omniversal

Reaction score
Actually as i said i have succes with hero active ability but when it come to hero passive ability and item passive ability whatever i do with the trigger to make hero passive ability and item passive ability do damage dan 30x hero stat (strengh) it become failed.

For this i put the testing map with the hero active ability which successed tp dealt damage 500x of hero strengh ( active ability name : Frost Ghost - you can see it in mountain king ability when you play) oh ya.. i want only a chosen ability(standart ability which already in WE) that deal damage based on hero stat

NOte : Trigger in GUI version please

Attachments

• Testing.w3x
    430.2 KB · Views: 197

Tawnttoo

Reaction score
When does the passive ability deal damage? Periodically, on attacking, on being attacked?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.