i need a complete list of ...

M0RBiD

Reaction score
hi everyone !
i need help
i just made a map that have too much memory leak
but danno how to remove them
i just want to have a complete list of whatever cause memory leak !!
rep and tnx for anyone helps
just one thing
i can not stay on line for long time . plz if some one want to do this for me , write it in a text dacument so that i can use it offline :p
and at last sry for my bad engilish !!

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
The World Editor Help Forum Rules

Creating New Threads
  • Please be very specific in your posts. Don't just write something like, "Plz Help" in your thread title, and don't type it in all caps. We want to know what your problem is. So tell us!
  • Keep in mind that you may not be answered immediately. Be patient. If your thread is clean, reasonable, and easy to understand, it will be answered.
  • USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. It's a wonderful tool...

Replying
  • Take all the time you need to write your posts, forums are not the same as chat - for example instead of writing "gratz" or "ne1" you should use "congratulations" and "anyone" so that everybody can understand you easily. Also try to put periods and capital letters where they're supposed to be, this greatly increases readability. Acronyms are OK, but try to avoid leetspeak.

________

There are several tutorials on this, if you would search, or browse the tutorials and resources section. Also, don't expect someone to do your work for you. It's much more complicated to put something into a text document and upload it to you, than for you to just copy and paste the post and put it into your own text document.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.