I need a decent terrainer! A small city portion of my map!

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Terrain help please!

So, I'm working on this map, I need any decent terrainer to modify a small city portion of the map, and maybe help me out with making a mountain area (on the left), a lake area (on the right), and a field clearing (which is at the center). Anyone interested? This is what I've come up with so far, and it's an AoS. Help me out guys!

Oh, and I've already made the other team's building counterparts, so I'll let you work on it, they have names anyway, and the suffixes show what pairs with what. I need them the same size too please! On a another note though, one team has trees, and I'd like to have their counterpart team to have some way to fog around, see those trees have small gaps where people can play around with, confusing each other as the fog hides themselves or their opponents.

If you can't find any city counterpart, here is a suggestion, you can use small tall buildings/towers just around the same size as the trees and use those? But I have a feeling it would look weird. But I'd actually like it more if the city had a different advantage to that of the forest, like let's say instead of small gaps for fogging, the city is huge that there are so many streets that it turns into labyrinth that can work just as well as those trees!

Alright, I've made it, but I need someone to modify my otherwise horrible terraining.

Screen shot 2012-04-01 at 10.19.44 PM.jpg

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Hey mate, im not that much of a terrainer,but if you have a backup of your map, i could give it a try and work something out for you?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.