I need Attribute System via triggers

nhammen

Reaction score
Is it possible? i just need 2 additional stats and rework old 1 to give different staff and plase dont give me info if it with jass no of my frs know jass neither im expert in trigger or any of my frs and if you could help me with that part i also will need info how to make possible to add the stats from where are now the skills of hero i mean to use a spell that will be located at hero skills abut when i use it it will add me the desired stast tnx

Str gives you physical dmg
Agi atack/move speed magical/physical X% additional dmg and X% chance to do that dmg
Int gives you spell power
Stamina gives you defense,health, hp reg
Wisdom mana and mana reg

inevit4ble

Reaction score
This is no simple task IMO.

You would need to run array variables/hashtables to keep track of the additional stats and in all actions that would be affected by the new effects from the stats you would need to have the necessary formulas.

To not have trigger knowledge and try to achieve these results I would think is being a bit too ambitious but not to discourage you, just to let you know.

Ofcourse I might be way off here.

luorax

Invasion in Duskwood
Reaction score
Well, near everything is possible if you know how to trigger it.
All you need to do these is some triggers, and away to show them to the players (like a multiboard or a leaderboard).
Also, check my stat system (it's just an AoS - my ORPG project has even more)

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_082111_184807_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_082111_184807_01.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 258
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.