I need help with homework :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Well, it's my brothers homework, but I promised him I'd do it. I'm not mean enough to say no, so I'm stuck at 10:30 doing his work. Does any one of you super-graphic amkers want to help :D

If you do, read on...

My brother needs a coverpage for a cookbook. Must be simple, legible, and pretty printer friendly. It shouldn't have clouds in the background, but it should look bad either. It must be in GRAYSCALE and be the size of normal letter paper (11 inches by 8.5 inches I believe) It also must have the words: "Mr. Grey’s grade 7 Dessert Cookbook" as the title. If you want to help, it would be greatly appriciated! Remember, a cookbook cover, and the theme is desserts :)

I doubt anyone will bother, but if you do, thanks in advance!

Z

Zero R.

Isn't this considered cheating, since your brother's not doing it?

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
It's more of an extra thing, a fun thing. How many people assign cookbook covers to students :p

They have been cooking in the staff room, and some of them really suck ;)

As I said, you don't have to. I'm sure I will get it done. He's doing his own copy and whichever one is the best will be used. He made me do it on a technicality truthfully, but I want the PS practise.

Z

Zero R.

Oh well, your [brother's] thing, I guess. Besides, I tend to leave a huge blank space on huge projects.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Already taken care of :cool:

I made it for him on MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.