I need help

K

Kshrike

First I'm new so hi everyone.
To the question. I put the computer with an AI set for Insane, my exact trigger is as follows...

For- THEM (other force)
Conditions-Always
Action- Execute AI script "Zerg Campaign Insane" at "Anywhere"

The computer has allies so I gave them all triggers seperately. No matter what I do the computer just sits there and does nothing but use 1 drone to mine. :banghead: Any help would be appreciated.

Also for endless fun.....
Go to unit and hero settings and Make Tassadar have max shields and health (so he wont die) and a attack of a big number. Then give the computer units that keep respawning, this is done by triggers (if u need help ill elaborate) and make them with 1 health and 1 attack. Then make Psionic Storm and Hallucination cost 0 energy to use. Then put a full group of tassadars and continually use Psionic Storm. OR keeps using hallucination on the enemy and watch the computer attack hallucinations continually and get boxed in. I never get tired of it. :D

Any help would be appreciated

K

Kshrike

Oops

my computer was going slow so i thought i didnt post anything so i tried agian :nuts: sorry.

L

LazyCoder

No, 'anywhere' should work. The enemy is zerg right? I just see no reason why that shouldn't work. Are you sure that you have the enemy set to 'computer'?

V

victimchild

I think for the Campaign scripts you need a location. Or is that just for towns?

L

LazyCoder

no, 'anywhere' will do. 'anywhere' is just an invisible location stretched across the whole map.

V

victimchild

Yes, but in the Campaign maps for town scripts they have a location right over the Hive/CC/Nexus. Is that just a raw location?

F

-fool-

i actually never understood why they used those locations over the CC buildings to do AI scripts. the one thing i couldnt figure out :eek:

V

victimchild

I think it was so the comp wouldn't rebuild buildings of anything except the Hive/CC/Nexus, but that makes no sense.

L

LazyCoder

It could have been to give the AI an indication of where ita main base was. Just a thought.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.