I need some help on creating a "Chained/Linked" Campaign(Rpg).

BcBoy

Reaction score
I have been trying to find the tutorial I used learning about campaigns but have been unable to find it. I have it on my harddrive but the forum will not allow me to upload campaign files.
I took 3 screen shots of the main trigger. It might be of some help.

Sorry for "stealing" the thread for a question, but does this work in Multiplayer? For example, loading several heroes for several players?

Ghosttharian

Reaction score
According to most players.. no. Although some mention maps done on BNet, quite widespread ones actually. There are some questions about that in this forum, try searching for "Game Cache Multiplayer". Also if you could help with any of the questions above, it'd be great, thanks!

death_knight

Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.
Reaction score
Within a single map, Game Caches should work on multiplayer. If you want to use game caches to allow players to move between maps online, I'm pretty sure that isnt possible because of the inability to keep all people completely updated on each map involved.

Ghosttharian

Reaction score
Sadly bumping this again (and hoping not to necro-bump!), but once again I ask, during my work with "Game Cache- Save Boolean", it refers to using a "Game Cache- Load Boolean Value", an action I've been unable to find so far. Is it to be ignored, or am I just missing something (yes, I did "-search for text")?

Ghosttharian

Reaction score
Wow, thanks a lot Wardonis! Sadly my pc decided to Kaboom itself, so throughout all this time I couldn't see your post! Will check the links first thing in the morning.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.