I need your help! Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
This is gonna be my last post in this thread with the word "voted".
Voted for the rest of my life :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Aw, then you might miss the rep, since I still plan on picking random days to rep everyone who posts they voted on a said random day :rolleyes:

DM Cross

Reaction score
You guys will be happy to know that the drawing for Comic #8 is done. So long as we can get it scanned, cleaned up and photoshopped by Sunday night, we'll be 100% on schedule :)

Keep voting, in celebration of the next comic comin' along smoothly! XD

DM Cross

Reaction score
Sunday's comic is officially DONE! XD

I may even have it uploaded it tomorrow instead of making you all wait a whole day for no real reason :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Jindo said:
Why don't ya upload it now? :D.

Don't have adminstrative access to the Comic Site (aka, http://www.pwnedlist.com/gothshigh ) Rin does all that for me. I can E-Mail him the link of the Photobucket with instructions for him to upload it tomorrow, but I cannot do it myself, sadly :(

Yet another reason why the dude is so damn important to the comic XD Otherwise, we'd probably still be using myspace XD XD XD

DM Cross

Reaction score
I actually just e-mailed him :)

And I'm gonna PM him here, since there's been a few times I've seen him sneakin' around while not being on MSN :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Woo, we're saved from page 2 for another... However long til we get in danger of being shuffled back there again! :p

We were actually rank 100 when I voted. Then Jin and you, Smith, voted so now we're a few ranks back down :) Hopefully tomorrow we'll get a big buncha votes and we can even come back a bit from the bloody evil second page!

My goal for the sites is to stay off page 2 each and every month. Simple as that, at least for now :) So far. So good! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.