• Limited Hereoes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Custom Heroes

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Bennett

Reaction score
Im making a single player quest.
There's three species; Human, Creature, & Elf, to choose from.

Each race has its own heroes you can choose from.
What i cant decide is:

1. If i want to just make standard heroes, with 3 primary abilities, and an ultimate ability.

-or-

2. Have a variety of abilities possible, but you can only pick 4. But the abilities a hero can learn will specify towards that hero. (what i mean is, a Creature hero will not have many Magic ability options, but the Human and Elf heroes will.)

-or-

3. To Just go Customizable. You can choose between Any Model, and any abilities, of course with minor limitations.

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
I would go with 2, but maybe add a fifth ability. Four abilities can get boring in a hero-based map. Good luck!

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Voted standard; custom will make things not race specific, and mixed heroes will ultimately lead to one 'better' build per hero. May as well stream line them to have the ideal build available from the get go.

Making a well balanced, functional, original hero is difficult, and making more options available seems like an easy solution to re-route the difficulty of making well made heroes, but ultimately I think it is likely to cut some corners and hurt the potential your map may have.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.