Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (?)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (2.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Choose the spell which goes in (?) and decide whether u want it to include or exclude bonus'

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
What kind of spell? Single target? Unit target, point target? Instant with no targets? More descriptions please. Also, if you have any spells to request, I suggest viewing this thread (Click) :D

And like above you can just use that line to deal 2x of intelligence.

MicroSheep

Reaction score
in that case just do it whenever he attacks, since its a passive spell.

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Burning Oil for (Attacking unit)) Greater than 0
    • Actions
      • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (attacked unit), dealing (2.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

KoJi

Reaction score
i send u the map. Help me edit it

Attachments

• new map.w3x
    34.9 KB · Views: 164

skyblader

Reaction score
Don't expect us to do the work for you.. Tell us what the problem is and we'll try to help. Avoid triple posting.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Attacked unit), dealing (2.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

I'm not sure, but I think this line is the problem. Doesn't triggering unit refer to the unit being attacked, instead of the attacker, since the event is
Trigger:
  • Unit - A unit Is attacked

skyblader

Reaction score
Hmmm, I missed that. Anyway, use attacking unit instead of triggering unit.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
this is why I don't use triggering unit - because it isn't specific when 2 or more units are involved.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
this is why I don't use triggering unit - because it isn't specific when 2 or more units are involved.

Not true. Let's say the event is "A unit Starts the effect of an ability". From the event, it's obvious that the unit casting the ability is "Triggering unit". Similarly, for "A unit is attacked", the event is talking about when a unit is attacked, which obviously refers to the unit that is being attacked.

So in this case, Attacked Unit = Triggering unit, while Attacking unit remains as attacking unit.

KoJi

Reaction score
the spell iam using is burning oil
the problem is that when i hit a unit it wont do 2x of my int, with using burning oil

skyblader

Reaction score
We know that. Just change this
Trigger:
  • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Attacked unit), dealing (2.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

to

Trigger:
  • Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Triggering unit), dealing (2.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Attacking unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.