I will never buy an Apple product again. (liver).

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/24/liver.transplant.priority.lists/index.html

Jobs uses wealth to his advantage traveling routinely to Tennessee??? 2000 miles from his home in California to take advantage of an exploit in the liver donar system in America.

once again, the more money you have, the more likey you are to live

Thehelper may be upset with me or ban me over this but at this point I do not care. At least my concious will be clear.

Fuck You Steve Jobs

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Hey, the guy wanted to have the best chance to live. It's called natural selection. :cool:

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
I consider it a Human rights violation.

The competition for money and influence in our society of greed should not be confused or combined with another humans right to live.

It's not survival of the fittest, it's survival of the luckiest. I can guarantee of those 16000 people trying to save there own lives, many of them are far more intelligent and have just the same right to get a chance at life too.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
To be blunt and honest, I don't give a shit about steve jobs or what he does, I like apple products. To be scarily honest, I don't give a shit about human rights violations either. Human rights is a nice idea, but it doesn't exist, whatever you want to call it, it's survival of the fittest. That includes luck and everything. Everyone else may as well be unlucky and at a terrible disadvantage, but that sucks for them, because that's just the way the world works.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
To be blunt and honest, I don't give a shit about steve jobs or what he does, I like apple products. To be scarily honest, I don't give a shit about human rights violations either. Human rights is a nice idea, but it doesn't exist, whatever you want to call it, it's survival of the fittest. That includes luck and everything. Everyone else may as well be unlucky and at a terrible disadvantage, but that sucks for them, because that's just the way the world works.

:thup:

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to nip this one in the bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.