Spellpack Ice Mage

Demi666

Reaction score
Hi :D my secound spellpack is here;) EDIT --->( I didt post 2 spells cuz they cant be "seen" cuz 1 is repet hits so i would need to record it if u wanted to see effects^^)

Intro
SpellpackIntroCold.jpg

Solid Ice
SpellpackSI.jpg

Aura Of Ice

( no picture here cuz its an aura.. :p)

Icy Storm
SpellpackIS.jpg

anyways i hacvent had time to fix most spells so there is pretty much bug with them:p sometimes + u can see shadow of Blizzard Dummy units idk why:p
anyways leave comments myself i give it a 2/10^^

Attachments

• Spellpack - Secound.w3x
    33.7 KB · Views: 414

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Just a note - Why does the mage have a roar buff lol (in your screenshot)

Edit > Erhm I can't even try all the spells at once T_T, but are any of the spells triggered? :S They seem like already existing spells that were edited!

(it's spelled "second")

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Just a note - Why does the mage have a roar buff lol (in your screenshot)

Edit > Erhm I can't even try all the spells at once T_T, but are any of the spells triggered? :S They seem like already existing spells that were edited!

(it's spelled "second")

I see.....

Solid Ice: I bet it's based off of Frost Nova, Demi666 could've set the movement speed and attack speed to -1,000%, while adding the Freezing Breath model to the buff of Frost Nova, with some changes with name and whatever.

The icon also needs to change, use Freezing Breath icon in Research Form, it will make the spell have an active border instead of a passive border.

Aura of Ice: Could've been called "Freezing Aura" or "Frost Aura", I don't know what the spell does, so I'm guessing that it slows the enemies nearby with frost. I'm also guessing that it was based off of Endurance Aura.

Blizzard as the icom eh? Use the Frost icon, may look like a stone of ice but it suits the aura in my opinion.

Icy Storm: What the heck? No information just like the last spellpack! Please give all the information so we can download it if they're all good.

Demi666

Reaction score
Solid Ice: I bet it's based off of Frost Nova, Demi666 could've set the movement speed and attack speed to -1,000%, while adding the Freezing Breath model to the buff of Frost Nova, with some changes with name and whatever.

The icon also needs to change, use Freezing Breath icon in Research Form, it will make the spell have an active border instead of a passive border.

Aura of Ice: Could've been called "Freezing Aura" or "Frost Aura", I don't know what the spell does, so I'm guessing that it slows the enemies nearby with frost. I'm also guessing that it was based off of Endurance Aura.

Blizzard as the icom eh? Use the Frost icon, may look like a stone of ice but it suits the aura in my opinion.

Icy Storm: What the heck? No information just like the last spellpack! Please give all the information so we can download it if they're all good.

thank you for being honest i think.. anyways thanks for liking aura of ice and i didt just chancge solid ice in object its 100% trigger if u wanna take ur time lazy boy and dl map and look it..?

I

IKilledKEnny

Code:
lazy boy

It's your spell pack, you should add description. Also PLEASE write clearer, especially when posting somthing like spell pack / tutorial / project and such.

Why would you post somthing that you think is bad?

Anyway, once you post descriptions I could edit this post to a more relevant comment.

Demi666

Reaction score
idk :p i posted it cuz it was my work... and im maybe not proud over this 1 but.. dont be so such a meanie:(

anyways alot of ppl liked my voodoo pack so..

soon butcher pack is coming:)

it will be better already checked so All Tooltips work and so:) hope u like it better
thanks for honesty

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
You have poor grammar...
Solid Ice said:
Makes is -100 Celcius cold totally freezing the enemy and immobilizing it for 6 seconds and damaging it with 250damage
That makes practically no sense.

Also, your abilities are not original.

And your hero should start on a higher level.

1.5/10.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
thank you for being honest i think.. anyways thanks for liking aura of ice and i didt just chancge solid ice in object its 100% trigger if u wanna take ur time lazy boy and dl map and look it..?

It looks like you took your time about what you should say, instead of anything particullarly rude :rolleyes:...like last time you said to me...which wasn't very polite, especially to a child like me.

Actually, I've looked at the map a day later after my last post here, and it seemed to be that the Icy Aura was Endurance Aura with negative bonus. I only seen the other 2 triggered, but all tooltips have a lot of typos. I noticed that your Icy Aura tooltip had no description, only said that you didn't want to write. You know, you can copy some of the words in the preplaced tooltip description when it's shown when the hero learns it, then paste it to the description of your spell, so you're still writing, but not so much.

The hero level should be raised like in your last spellpack, you can't learn all of your spells to the maximum level at level 6. And it's ALWAYS recommended to put some information into the spell at all times, that's why somebody moved it somewhere else and was not approved, I think it was the lack of information that caused it.

And think twice, I'm not as lazy as you think -_-. Yes, I'm a bit lazy, but information comes first, even members of WC3 Campaigns ask for more information for a resource if it contains the lack of complete information.

Demi666 said:
i spell bad cuz i write fast -_- and i use much slang

Then if you do type fast, recheck your post or whatever you typed down at least 3 times, since you do make several typos (I just hope you don't show that you write the way you type). And why must people learn so much slang :rolleyes:? I mean...it's quite rude most of the time, and it's not "proper" English...so why bother learning? Not to be to rude, but drop the slang and use actual English, it does not make you cool in any way, if you think about it... Slang will only ruin your English speaking, like it will corrode slowly, your English level WILL fall if you use slang-only words instead. But no offense, this was only something you should re-think about.

I hope this didn't go too off-topic.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.