Spellpack Ice Spellpack

turok255

Reaction score
I decided to make an triggerless spellpack for people that have problems importing suck with triggers ect. But its great for newbs and pros alike :D
-----------------------------
Name: Frost Nova
Import Difficulty: Very Easy
Tooltip: Adds a cold effect to each attack, causing bonus damage and slowing a target enemy unit's attacks and movement. Attack bonus 10/15/20.
FrostNova.jpg

------------------------------
Name: Ice Blast
Tooltip: Bombards an area with heavy icey blast. Shoots 20/25/30 icey blasts dealing 30/30/30 damage each in an area of 300/500/500.
IceyBlast.jpg

------------------------------
Name: Icey Storm
Tooltip: Summons a fierce controllable Tornado that slows enemy units' movement speed, randomly tosses enemy ground units into the air and damages enemy buildings.
No picture sorry (Naga seewitch's tornado with some frosty looks)

Well theres my Ice Spellpack, Enjoy!

turok255

Reaction score
Huh? no feedback? you guys are downlaoding atleats tell me what you think please :D

I

IKilledKEnny

I didn't download but it seems nice. Note: all spell-pakcs shouldn't have leaks. I can understand why you chose to not put triggers, but it helps only a small precent of the community. Anyway giving you +REP for nice thought and work.

turok255

Reaction score
thanks Kenny :D

trip, LOL okay.. I think I'll make a better ice spellpack with triggers (Better because I can get lots more animation :D)

But im glad this wasn't a total waste as its to help new mappers get good looking spells without all the complications of triggers dummy units ect. and for a spell with no triggers.. I think it looks pretty good :D

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Well, the way I look at it, is new people to the WE shouldn't be dling spells like this... They should learn how to customize current abilities to make ones like these!

Erhm, sorry if I come across mean Turok, I seem to never have anything good to say about anything :rolleyes:

turok255

Reaction score
NP, I like tuff critizism <<--- don;t think its spelled right X( but any way..
I agree with you 100% this is just a sample of what things you czn do just by editing animations.. its ment to inspire newbies to not be afraid of making custom spells... basicly Its ment to inspire ideas.. :D

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i don't think this belongs in our spell section

i do not approve

I

IKilledKEnny

Could be said in a slightly more polite way, but yes I agree, and I don't think turok255 ment it to be added to the spell forum. As he said insipiring ideas, and I think he made pretty nice job doing that.

turok255

Reaction score
I never ment for it to go in the spell section I agree with you, Like I said, I ment it to inspire :D thanks for support kenny :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.