Icon Request Thread

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Now i have requested 2 fully explained icons... Is it so hard to make?

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Igor we cant put a tigers body on a blademaster, thats why. Its a silly request, probably why noone makes it. Maybe if you came up with some pictures and an explanation on how you wanted it, or what angle we would understand it.

Awesome exactly what I wanted! But could you change whatever that brown is (clothing?) to human skin? Thanks in advanced. +rep

That is perfect, thanks man =)

I cleaned the watch, wolfie forgot it :D heres the new one;

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Didn't you read the post before?

Ah, I read the post, but only the bottom :) Didnt see the top was dedicated to me, my apoligies :)

Edit; Will edit this post when I've taken a look at it.
Edit Edit; Liked the staff remove of Wolfies icon? Added glow, didn't notice if you responded on that one :)
Edit Edit Edit; Better?

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Ah, I read the post, but only the bottom :) Didnt see the top was dedicated to me, my apoligies :)

Edit; Will edit this post when I've taken a look at it.
Edit Edit; Liked the staff remove of Wolfies icon? Added glow, didn't notice if you responded on that one :)
Edit Edit Edit; Better?

Yes I like the glow on the staff (first one) and for the bloodlet could you take away the skin flying out on the side? Thanks.

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok im bored... since i dont have W3 atm or WE... So here are some challenging Icons...
And because im bored if people make them ill rate them! If I really like it and rate it 8-10/10 ill give you rep!
Anyway here goes

Internal Death

Description:A white or dead white hand/arm holding a heart, blood dripping down the arm... and not a love heart a real heart

Phoenix Flight

Description:A phoenix coming from the right of the icon, looking like its flying, background is all fiery.

Demon Flight
Description:A Large human like demon with wings spread out about to take flight into the air. In the background there's what ever you like, but perferably chaos of some sort.

Ill rate it and give you the pros and cons of it!
Daicos

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
I'm starting on them right now.

EDIT: @CaptDeath: 64x64 :nuts: ?
That's the standard icon size, why would he need 32x32 :confused: ?

Lyle.

Reaction score
Nice I like it, maybe add some swirling effects around the dna. +rep!

EDIT: Damn I already gave u rep I gotta spread.. I hate that thing they should change that.

Ok I changed it a very small amount since you last saw it, I tried to make it look more Warcraftish... but this didn't really come out as good as I thought it would.

Attachments

• kingbdogz.zip
    8 KB · Views: 320

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Ok I changed it a very small amount since you last saw it, I tried to make it look more Warcraftish... but this didn't really come out as good as I thought it would.

I made a second version but it is a bit messy, if you have time could you fix it? Thanks in advanced. It's up to you though, if you don't have time or don't want to fix it please don't :)

a28e6b8d.jpg

troyboy

Reaction score
Hey can i request another icon please? Should be pretty simple.

* Description:A beer - gut, cartoonish prefreably.
* Borders:Make it a passive spell please.
* Artist:No one particular.
* Images: I think most people no wat a beer gut looks like? google it if u must.

Also : can i have these 3 versions of it
disabled
passive
research (just normal with border.)

THANKS +REP

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.